Tour ID: 10015471
The Red Barron Package: Skydive + Raft. Thrills & Spills. Experience the wildest adventure in 1 day. This package comprises of a fantastic up to 14,000ft skydive, half day on the Barron river!
SKYDIVE from up to 14'000ft and experience an amazing up to 60secs of freefall. Skydive in CAIRNS – a tropical city in North Queensland surrounded by the beautiful World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Skydive Cairns is the premier Tandem Skydiving Company in North Queensland and provides a perfect way to spend 2-4 hrs in this half day activity. The warm tropical climate and spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforests make it the perfect location to do your skydive.
Free airconditioned bus transfers to our 5star skydive training facility, all personalized training and instruction, up to 14,000ft exhilarating tandem skydive, spectacular views of Reef and Rainforests, Option to fly your parachute, Landing as Skydive Cairns exclusive Drop Zone, Utilizing a purpose built skydiving plane with wide doors and spacious interior, Skydive Certificate
RAFTING INFORMATION BARRON RIVER
- For an action packed afternoon of fun and adventure, try rafting on the thrilling Barron River. Located only 20 minutes from Cairns you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy other activities on the same day. This picturesque gorge is perfect for first time rafters (grade 2-3) or those looking for a thrill ride close to Cairns. Starting from the Barron Gorge Hydro Power Station we raft past giant boulders which dwalf the size of the rafts, down to the calm waters of Lake Placid.
- Approximately 2 hours of white water rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition – no experience necessary
- All accommodation transfers
- Optional Extras: Photos & merchandise available for purchase same day
Additional information: min. age 13 years, rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
Fees: $25 per person pay on board fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges .
Package applicable to persons 12 years of age and over as this is the minimum age for Skydiving.
All under 18 must have a consent form signed by a Parent or Guardian.
1 day of adventure activities.
Skydive 2-4 hours,
Raft Barron River - half day
7:00 AM Daily
Cairns and Cairns Beaches
SKYDIVE jumps are usually confirmed for either 7.00am, or 8.30am.
Please call minimum 12 hours before tour to confirm pick up time.
RAFT Depart Cairns & Northern Beaches daily from 1.30pm (returns approx. 6:30pm).
RAFT: ticket, lace-up shoes or reef / teva sandals, swimming costume, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, money for souvenirs.
SKYDIVE: Max. weight - 100kg. A $35 APF Membership licence and Admin levy to be paid on the day of Skydiving.
RAFTING: 24 hours cancellation. $25 Pay on Board Fee comprising land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fee, and part recovery of public risk insurance premiums and Government taxes and charges.
Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.