Tour ID: 10015931
For the first time in Australia the new x2 all terrain Segway is available for guided Xperiences and tours.
Located at Novotel Twin Waters Ocean Drive Mudjimba, here you will Xperience for yourself what all the smiling is about..
The Xperience is a one hour extensive exploration of the 10 hectares of land that surrounds the resorts ranging from dense Eucalyptus forest to beaches and pathways.
After a safety induction you will mount your new electric environmentally friendly vehicle and partake in an extensive training course before heading off guided by your Segway facilitator.
Unlike a quad bike or Jet Ski tour you can interact with fellow gliders and stop to take photos as you leave nothing but a tire print.
Pretty soon you will forget you’re on a Segway and feel like your floating along the ground. They say it’s about as close as you get to a magic carpet.
We have access to over 100,000 acres of property in QLD alone with new locatiosn opening up weekly..
Sunscreen and insect repellant
10:00 AM Daily
2:00 PM Daily
Meet at Novotel Twin Waters resort Ocean Drive Mudjimba
Suitbale clothing for the day, and closed in footwear as stated above
Minimum age of 10 or 430 Kg
10-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
Segway Xperience requirements
• Min age is 10 with adult, 14-17 signed in by guardian (12-13year olds can be assessed by staff for suitability upon request)
• Min weight 35kg, max 120kg; (to operate Segway safely)
• Must be an able bodied person;
• Enclosed foot wear to be worn;
• Only bring valuables that you can safely carry
• Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles or clothing)
• Bring a personal water bottle (optional)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent recommended
• Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Bring a camera (optional) but highly recommended..:)
• There are no toilets where the tours take place so please ensure your all sorted before you arrive
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.