Tour ID: 10028031
Meander past Melbourne CBD and discover some of the landings of our early settlers.
Now one of the busiest trading ports in the Southern hemisphere, historical Victoria Docks will give you a snapshot of our rich maritime heritage and the boom of the gold rush era.
- Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
- 19th Century sailing ship "Polly Woodside"
- World Congress and Trade Centre,
- Shipping Channels and dock area
- Melbourne Convention Centre
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Westgate & Bolte Bridges
Complimentary tea and coffee onboard with live commentary.
12:10 PM Daily
2:30 PM Daily
1:30 PM Daily
Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Lower Promenade Berth 5 (Across the river from Flinders Street Railway Station).
Children aged between 4 and 14 years.
Children under 4 years are entitled to travel free of charge.
Cruise path is subject to weather and tidal conditions.
Limited/NO schedule on Public Holidays & Event Days
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.