Tour ID: 10031355
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With us you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, standup paddle boarding, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard, and enjoy an experience you will never forget!
BONUS: From late July until the end of November you will also experience and intimate and immersive experience with the majestic humpback whales in the calm waters of Hervey Bay.
Your full day tour includes:
• Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
• Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
• 9 kilometres of coloured sand
• Beach and Water Activities
• Guided walks
• Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
• Morning and Afternoon Tea
• Delicious Buffet Lunch
• Tropical fruit platter & antipasto platter
• Fully Licensed Bar
• Small Numbers on Spacious Boat
• Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Departure : 8:00AM at the Great Sandy Straits Marina
Return : 5:00PM (approximately)
- Morning tea
- Buffett lunch
- Afternoon tea
- All activities & equipment
- Expert commentary by accredited staff
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
8:00 AM Daily
1 April - 14 Jul and 30 Oct - 31 Mar - Daily Departure at 8:00AM from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay
15 Jul - 29 Oct - Daily Departure at 7:30AM from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay
Swimmers, towel, hat, camera, sunscreen & sunglasses.
Tour is not suitable for children under 4 years of age
Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.