Tour ID: 10003234
This indulgent four-hour adventure to Green Island makes it easy for you to relax or have fun your own way. Choose from some included activities or a number of optional activities and get to know this beautiful island.
• Relax on the fast catamaran transfers to beautiful Green Island, where you’ll spend four amazing hours
• Choose between the included activities of snorkelling or a glass bottomed boat tour
• Relax on the beach or walk along the gorgeous rainforest boardwalk routes
• Opt in for a huge number of optional activities, from helicopter flights to a delicious lunch and everything in between
With pickups available* from your Cairns or Cairns' Beaches accommodation, you’ll set off from the Reef Fleet Terminal at 11 am for the 45-minute cruise to beautiful Green Island. Relaxing aboard the air conditioned ‘Reef Rocket’ for your high-speed journey, you’ll be able to feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the stunning ocean scenery, as well as learn from the snorkelling demonstration and reef presentation by the friendly staff.
When you arrive at Green Island – a Marine National Park, with lush rainforest, colourful, life-filled reefs and white sanded beaches – you’ll be able to while the day away, relaxing on the beach, swimming in the pure, clean water and walking along the island’s beautiful rainforest boardwalks. As an included bonus, you can choose between snorkelling with free gear hire, or a glass bottomed boat reef tour.
There are also a number of optional activities that you can avail of, for a small price. These include a delicious buffet lunch, a visit to the amazing Marineland Melanesia, a scenic helicopter flight, a semi-submersible coral view tour, an introductory scuba dive, a certified scuba dive, a helmet diving tour or a boat snorkelling trip. Whatever activities you choose, the friendly staff will always be on hand to help you with your choices and offer advice on the activities that would suit you best.
At the end of the day, you'll hop back on the Reef Rocket and be returned to Cairns, arriving at around 5 pm.
*please ensure you select the optional transfer when making your booking.
Catamaran transfers to Green Island
- 4 hours on Green Island
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($16 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Buffet Lunch
- Semi-submarine coral view tour
- Introductory Dive (no experience necessary, subject to medical questionnaire)
- One Certified Dive
- Seawalker Helmet Diving
- Boat Snorkel Trip
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
(DIVING: Medical, height and age restrictions apply, must be 12 to 70 years)
Approx 6 hours
11:00 AM Daily
Cairns and Cairns Beaches
If making own way to cruise, please ensure you check in at Reef Fleet Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure time.
If you require pickups from Cairns or Cairns' Beaches please ensure you select the optional transfer when making your booking.
Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, towel, shirt to swim in (slip, slop, slap) cash or credit card for snorkel deposit, cash for drinks and snacks and souvenirs are available for sale on board.
$20 "Refundable Deposit" is required for the hire of snorkelling gear - cash or credit card imprint
Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- Family Fare: 2 Adults and 2 Children (not applicable with other discounts)
- All prices are AUD and include GST
- Package Upgrades available on board
Green Island and Great Barrier Reef
Beaches Coach Return
Adults: $22.00 | Children: $11.00 | Family: $55.00
City Coach Return
Adults: $18.00 | Children: $9.00 | Family: $45.00
Include both Snorkelling & Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Adults: $16.00 | Children: $8.00 | Family: $40.00
no experience necessary, subject to medical, height and age restrictions, must be 12 to 70 years.
Adults: $25.00 | Children: $12.50 | Family: $62.50
View the reef from a semi-submarine.
Adults: $20.00 | Children: $10.00 | Family: $50.00
Adults: $45.00 | Children: $22.50 | Family: $112.50
View the reef through you underwater diving helmet. Medical, height and age restrictions apply, must be 12 to 70 years.
Snorkel Boat Trip 1 Hour
Adults: $48.00 | Children: $32.00 | Family: $128.00
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.