Tour ID: 10035881
Spend a day at Palm Cove, a beautiful white sandy beach with a palm-fringed promenade to the north of Cairns. You can relax and unwind in a tropical paradise.
Palm Cove offers a wide range of facilities including Swimming Enclosure, Public Toilets, Picnic BBQ Areas, a Seafront Jetty, Fine Dining Restaurants, Cafe's, Spa / Massage Services, and Water Sports.
In Palm Cove you can do as much or as little as you please. Some suggestions of things to do include:
- Walk for miles along the beautiful white sandy beach
- Take a refreshing swim in the patrolled swimming enclosure
- Check out the locals fishing along the seafront jetty, and enjoy the fantastic views
- Have coffee or a leisurely lunch at one of the many restaurants and cafe's along the waterfront esplanade (at own expense)
- Enjoy cool sun-downers at one of several fully licenced bars (at own expense)
- Reward yourself with a spa treatment or massage (at own expense)
- Hire a kayak or jetski (at own expense). Paddle out and around Double Island and "Scouts Hat" Islands
Return Transfer Only
Half Day or Full Day
8:30 AM Daily
10:30 AM Daily
12:30 PM Daily
The bus leaves Palm Cove at 13:45 or 17:00. It takes approximately 30 minutes to get to the Cairns City.
Pick up from a hotel loby in Cairns City at approximately 08:30, 10:30 and 12:30.
Hat, Sunscreen, Towel for swimming
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.