Tour ID: 10042671
Give yourself a real beach break with more time to explore the wonders of this magical coastline, plan to do as much or as little as you choose.
Day 1 (L)
• Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
• Arrive at The Island Accommodation in the early afternoon with free time to explore Phillip Island and the surrounding areas at your leisure. Ideally located a short stroll to glorious beaches, cafes, restaurants, shopping and the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
• Give yourself a real beach break plan to do as much or as little as you choose.
• Overnight stay in shared accommodation at The Island Accommodation
Day 2 (B)
• Enjoy free time in the morning, take a stroll along the beach and immerse yourself in this stunning coastal landscape go for a swim on private beach only accessible by walking.
• Pick up from The Island Accommodation in the early afternoon
• Churchill Island Explore this historic landmark and see sheep shearing in action
• Visit the Koala Conservation Centre
• Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes and enjoy the spectacular views
• See the Nobbies and Seal Rocks
• Watch the behaviour of seals from the FREE camera viewing point!
• Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
Luggage restrictions apply: small overnight bag only (5kg max) NO BACKPACKS/SUITCASES ALLOWED. Tour is combination of guided and selfguided
We offer an eco-friendly small group tours to like minded people of all ages. We can assure you will enjoy a professional and informative experience with us. With small groups our passengers have more time explore every destination and get to places the big operators cannot get too. We are also very proud of our company being 100% Carbon Balanced as well as being Eco-Certified. Please ask about our complimentary pick up/drop off service from all inner city accommodations.
• Lunch day 1 & light breakfast day 2
• Shared Accommodation and linen
• All park entrance fees incl. 3PARKS PASS
• Friendly and informative tour guide
10:00 AM Daily
During the winter months the tour returns back to Melbourne between 9.30pm - 10.30pm and in the summer months the tours returns approximately 10.30pm - 11.30pm. (In the height of summer the tour can return after midnight)
All tours depart from our booking office at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. We can also pick up from your place of accommodation anywhere in inner city Melbourne and St Kilda. Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to departure using the details provided on your booking confirmation to confirm pick up location.
• Good shoes / boots for walking
• Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
• Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
• Bathers for swimming
Chile rate is not available for this tour. Due to the length of our tours we do not allow infants/children under the age of 4
Luggage restrictions apply: small overnight bag only (5kg max) NO BACKPACKS/SUITCASES ALLOWED.
Tour is combination of guided and selfguided touring.
Budget accommodation/no ensuite
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.