Tour ID: 10043875
This is a day full of action, fun and adventure! White water rafting on the Tully River is a day to remember. Our guides are very experienced, and they make sure everyone is having a great time!
If you want the ultimate in rafting, you want an unforgettable day on the Tully River. The Tully River is Australia’s most famous one-day white water rafting experience! It’s the North’s guaranteed white water, white-knuckle adventure.
Rapids include the unforgettable “Alarm Clock”, “Wet & Moisty”, “Stair Case” and the dramatic “Theatre” - all before a riverside BBQ lunch opposite “Ponytail Falls” where time is made to replenish your batteries before the afternoon’s remaining rapids.
Our air-conditioned coaches depart daily from Mission Beach. The drive to Tully, is a scenic journey through cloud-covered coastal mountains, clear rivers and streams, fields of sugar cane and exotic fruits. Humorous and informative commentary is supplied by your hosts for the day - experienced and rigorously trained River Guides.
- Up to 5 hours of rafting
- More than 45 rapids
- Raft Grade 4 rapids through World Heritage Rainforest
- Return air-conditioned coach transfers from Cairns & Mission Beach/Tully accommodation
- Safety equipment including life jacket, helmet and spray jacket
- Additional safety “hold-on” lines equipped inside all rafts
- Riverside BBQ lunch
Shoe hire available on the day for $5. Digital USB photos also available to purchase after the trip.
7:00 AM Daily
Bus transfers are included. Please advise your hotel prior to the travel date.
- Your ticket and POB Levy of $30.00
- Secured footwear is mandatory. Lace-up shoes or reef sandals that WILL get wet - rental shoes are available for $5
- swimming costume
- change of clothes (Important!!)
- water resistant 15+ sunscreen
- some money for photos and souvenirs
- a cap or sun visor which can be worn under your safety helmet
Min age 13 years old.
$30.00pp Levy is payable on the day of travel.
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.