Tour ID: 10048491
Enjoy the morning at a natural hot spring and day spa centre that is just one and a half hours from Melbourne and has over 20 restorative bathing experiences available in mineral-rich water. Afterwards, you can enjoy wine tasting and a delicious lunch before exploring beautiful gardens and local attractions.
• Spend 2 to 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world's best. Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool, cold plunge pool and more.
• Enjoy lunch at a traditional local eatery along with complimentary wine tasting at the Cellar Door.
• The Peninsula's most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in charming seaside Flinders (April to October).
• Choose to pick your own strawberries (seasonal) or indulge in the Dessert Cafe at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (November to March).
• Dial up the action at the Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze and 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
Melbourne’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula has long been the local's choice for getting away from it all to unwind and recharge the batteries, and Peninsula Hot Springs offers perfect relaxation just one and a half hours from the city.
With this one-day Peninsula Hot Springs Tour, you'll experience total relaxation and rejuvenation with a carefully curated selection of activities for the body, mind and soul.
Begin with a smooth trip from Melbourne’s centre to the Peninsula Hot Springs, through scenic country.
When you arrive, spend a peaceful morning relaxing and recharging in the specially built bathhouse, which houses 20 different bathing experiences.
Peninsula Hot Springs is fed from a natural source with mineral-rich water at 50°C, with pools ranging from between 37°C and 43°C. The water contains a number of naturally-occurring minerals including sulphur, calcium and magnesium.
These waters are said to help alleviate muscle stiffness, bruising, neuralgia, articular rheumatism and fatigue, while even enhancing fertility.
The bath house contains a wide range of bathing options including a hilltop pool, thermal mineral pool, Turkish style steam bath, reflexology walk, cave pool and a cold plunge pool to name just a handful.
The Bath House Pubic Bathing option gives full access to these facilities.
You can spend up to three hours relaxing until a delicious, healthy and hearty lunch is served in the Pig and Whistle winery. Then you can enjoy complimentary wine tasting at the cellar door.
In the afternoon, depending on the time of year, there are several outdoor activity options for guests to enjoy across the stunningly beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
For example, guests can taste handmade Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in the picturesque seaside town of Flinders or even pick strawberries at Sunnyridge farm.
There’s also the option to spend an adventurous few hours exploring the Enchanted Adventure Garden where tube slides, challenging mazes and tranquil gardens await.
A one day visit to Peninsula Hot Springs is the perfect choice if you want to get away from it all and recharge your batteries. You’ll feel just like new when you get home!
• All park entrance fees including access to main bathing areas at Peninsula Hot Springs & towel
• Delicious Lunch
• Friendly and informative tour guide
7:15 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
* We offer our customers a courtesy transfer from selected inner city accommodations to the departure point (570 Flinders Street) on request.
* Please confirm your allocated pickup location and time when making your booking.
* Please wait outside accommodation 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Pick-up times may vary slightly depending on traffic.
Tour departs daily except Sundays from November to February,
and Monday, Thursday and Saturdays from March to October.
Comfortable shoes, boots, runners, water bottle, camera, raincoat, swimming suits for Peninsula Hot Springs, small backpack for personal items
Children between the ages of 4 and 12 years pay the child price. Due to the length of our tours we do not allow infants/children under the age of 4
Luggage Restrictions: only small carry bags (5 kg limits) on one day tours.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.