Tour ID: 10049841
This tour has 2 of the "world's best" included! Whithaven Beach has been voted one of the top 10 beached in the world and the flight is also voted one of the top ten aerial flights in the world! Imagine 4.5 hours in the Whitsundays, 1.5 of them in a seaplane dropping you off at the best spots. You will have time to swim at Whitehaven Beach, then will have time to snorkel and also see the coral from a glass bottom boat in a secluded lagoon.
There is a good reason why this tour is our most popular!
Witness the finest the region has to offer in one half day tour and enjoy the incredible land and seascapes of the World Heritage listed Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from both the air and on the surface. This tour includes snorkelling and coral viewing from our private semi-submersible at our very own reef location inside the calm waters of Hardy Lagoon. The vessel has an underwater viewing chamber, sun and shade deck areas, along with easy access into the water.
This adventure at the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park is followed with a relaxing one hour visit to Whitehaven Beach. Frequently voted as one of the world’s top ten beaches, this striking stretch of silica beach on Whitsunday Island National Park is the perfect location to enjoy a picnic lunch, explore and recline in the crystal clear waters with turtles and rays.
• Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
• Two hours at Air Whitsundays private semi-submersible vessel, comprising one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon and one hour of coral viewing and relaxing.
• One hour visit to Whitehaven Beach.
• All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices for inexperienced snorkellers
• Wetsuit or stinger suit hire, Beach umbrellas, Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
• Comprehensive in-flight commentary
No Specific Times Daily
Tour return times are subject to tides. Return times are generally between 12.00pm and 6.30pm.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Long Island
Flights operate from Terminal One, Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Rd just out of Airlie Beach towards Shute Harbour.
Swimwear and towel, Suncreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and/or videocamera, Light jacket for cooler months, Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
Children aged 2-12 years are valid to travel at child rates.
Infants aged under 2 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made the reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.