Tour ID: 10050121
This is a great attraction and should not be missed on your trip to Perth. Listen to the famous bells from London, from St Martins in the Field. There is an Observation Deck which you can see for miles from. It is situated in a lovely part of Perth.
Entry ticket includes unlimited access to all five public areas of the Tower and participation in the Interactive bell chiming demonstration.
See the famous bells from St. Martins in the Fields London in all their glory and enjoy the interpretative displays documenting the history of the bells and the Bell Tower’s construction
On level six - the Observation Deck, visitors can enjoy breathtaking views encompassing the Swan River, Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay,
City of Perth and the Darling Range. This deck also boasts a 26 bell Carillon that plays several well-known tunes and national anthems for a mere gold coin.
It is the first of its kind in the world.
Visitors can also watch the HD audio-visual screens situated throughout the Tower, record a FREE Video Postcard to send to your family and friends and browse our extensive gift shop located on the ground floor
Chiming demonstrations are conducted:
Monday – Saturday every half an hour*
*The bell ringers ring every Monday and Thursday 12pm-1pm so no chiming demonstrations take place during these times
• Admission into the Bell Tower and access to all 6 levels of the building
• Free video postcard recording to send to family and friends
• Behind the scenes viewing of the bell ringing chamber and historic bells
• Access to the Level 6 observation deck with picturesque views of the Swan River, Kings Park, CBD, and Darling Ranges.
• Interactive demonstration and the chance to chime one of the bells from St Martins in the Fields (please confirm timings with venue)
Love Locks, merchandise and souvenirs
No Specific Times Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Cnr Barrack Square and Riverside Drive, Perth WA 6000
Open from 10am daily (closing times seasonal)
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.