Tour ID: 10052291
Discover the beautiful North Coast region of Port Stephens with its pristine waterways, golden sandy beaches, eco-diverse Marina and National Parks provide an array of activities for everyone.
• Visit the Australian Reptile Park and see platypus, koalas, kangaroos, giant crocodiles and unique exhibits and animals
• Travel further north to Nelson Bay where you board a luxury cruiser and search for bottlenose dolphins
• During the warmer months, don’t forget your swimmers for the chance to swim in the boom net
• Head out to the Stockton Bight where you board a modern 4WD vehicle and encounter the massive sand dunes.
• Why not try sandboarding, an experience you will never forget
• After a fun packed day we head back to Sydney
Entry to Australian Reptile Park,
Dolphin watching cruise,
4WD tour and
8:00 AM Mon, Wed, Sat
Departs Monday, Wednesday or Saturday.
Selected hotel pick-ups are available.
Water, sunblock, towel for swimming, money for lunch
No child prices
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.