Tour ID: 10053224
There is no better way to see the Whitsundays, sailing and the Whitsundays is a match made in heaven. This 2 night itinerary takes you to all the great places so you can snorkel or just swim around in the beautiful blue waters. You will be out on the water and experiencing amazing sunrises and sunsets and whatever adventure the day brings. This is a relaxed and fun cruise.
Wings Catamarans offer a combination of snorkelling, sailing and speed in a social style cruise.
Stable, level sailing allows comfortable movement around decks or in the fully air-conditioned spacious saloons and accommodation.
Visit the popular Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, explore fringing reefs, and relax with new friends.
Fun knowledgeable crew make your trip relaxed, safe and enjoyable.
Onboard PC systems, movie projector and large screens provide entertaining slide shows after the 'famous Aussie BBQ' under the stars.
- Depart Abell Point Marina (1pm)
- Sail to your first guided snorkel site
- Sunset cruise and snacks
- Dinner, dessert and slide show
- Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Sail to the afternoon snorkel location
- Sunset snacks, delicious dinner
- Eco slide show of days activities
- Final snorkel site
- Set sail for Airlie Beach
- Disembark (11am)
IMPORTANT: Safety Requirements
To enable us to meet our duty of care and establish an acceptable level of risk, EACH passenger must be able to adhere to the following –
1. Have a clear understanding of safety directions and instructions given in English by the crew and be able to complete the required safety forms in English.
2. A passenger is only able to participate in water activities if they have a level of swimming experience. If they are unable to swim they will still be able to participate in the sailing trip - excluding water activities such as snorkelling.
3. In order to meet our minimum safety standards, passengers must be able to exit the vessel unassisted in an emergency. For example, a 1.5 meter ladder either into the tender vessel or into the saloon area depending on the chosen vessel.
Tour, Marina Park Fees and Charges, all meals and drinking water on board, accommodation on board, guided bush walks, all snorkeling equipment & linen (including a shower towel). Accommodation is based on a berth in a Shared single or Shared double.
Soft Drinks $2.00
2 days 2 nights
1:00 PM Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Check in office is located at 402 Shute Harbour Road Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802.
Vessel will depart from Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach.
A sense of fun and adventure!
BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please)
Beach towel, bathing suit and sunhat
Practical clothing, footwear & sunscreen (min. 30+)
* Please put all items in a small soft bag! No suitcases or large bags permitted.
Please contact our office with age of children and our reservations staff will be able to assist you in choosing the best sailing experience for you and your family.
Please ensure that you call to reconfirm with our office 48 hours prior to departure. Check in is preferably the day prior between 7:00am to 5pm, if you can not check in then please call us to discuss options. Our office is located at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach.
We have a great menu for you, however we do need to be informed at check-in if you have special dietary requirements. If you have any medical conditions/food allergies please advise at booking and again at check-in.
**Special dietary requirements other than straight vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $12 per person and payable on check in**
Maximum number of passengers will be 25 or 29 determined by which Wings vessel is used.
**Please note from the 1st of April 2017 Wings 2 will now depart on a Monday, Thursday and a Saturday**
Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.