Tour ID: 10053785
• Step back in time to a perfectly recreated 1800′s Goldmining Town on this Sovereign Hill Tour.
• Visit shops and Goldsmiths and craftsmen of a bygone era.
• Try your luck panning for gold (own expense).
• See working horses including Clydesdales as they go about their everyday business.
• Take an underground adventure tour of the Red Hill Mine, which depicts the discovery the world’s second largest gold nugget ever found (own expense).
• See performers bring back to life the ways of old on this entertaining Sovereign Hill Tour.
• Hear the story of Australia’s infamous Eureka Stockade.
• Visit the historic and charming town of Ballarat.
• Visit the Gold Museum.
Step back in time and visit the recreated goldmining village of Sovereign hill in this fantastic day tour out of Melbourne. Stop off at the historic and charming town of Ballarat.
City pick up and Drop off, Sovereign Hill Entry Fee, National Park Entry Fees, Air Conditioned Coach Travel
Optional Extra Add On: Wildlife Park $20
7:30 AM Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
Please indicate which PICKUP LOCATION you would like to be collected from: (list in accommodation box when booking)
7:00 Rydges Carlton - MELBOURNE 701 SWANSTON ST,
7:00 YHA Melbourne Metro - NTH MELBOURNE 78 HOWARD ST,
7:05 Novotel on Collins - MELBOURNE 270 COLLINS STREET,
7:10 Atlantis Hotel - MELBOURNE 300 SPENCER ST,
7:15 Radisson on Flagstaff - MELBOURNE 380 WILLIAMS STREET,
7:20 Holiday Inn - MELBOURNE 575 FLINDERS LANE,
7:20 Crown Metropol - MELBOURNE 8 WHITEMAN ST,
7:30 Ibis on Therry - MELBOURNE 15-21 THERRY STREET,
7:35 Mantra on Russell - MELBOURNE 222 RUSSELL STREET,
7:45 APT Fed Square APT Fed Square (Cnr Russell and Flinders St)
Comfortable walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat, Water bottle, Camera and Jacket in cooler months
2 to 12 years old children can travel on a child fee of $75
Includes a visit to a Wildlife Park full of Australian animals
Adults: $35.00 | Children: $35.00 | Pensioners: $35.00
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.