Tour ID: 10054067
Multi award winning jetski tours provider offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands.
The Airlie Adventure is for everyone…exploring the beautiful Pioneer Bay, Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach with the latest Seadoo GTI 1500cc jetskis on a journey through natural and manmade wonderlands…wrapped into one sensational experience.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. Bottled water and all riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Airlie Adventure operates daily in most weather conditions and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 1.5 hours of fun filled jetskiing
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
• Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
• All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
• Sea turtles, dugongs and sea birds are often encountered
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
1.5 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 2.5 hours)
8:30 AM Daily
1:30 PM Daily
11.00am for morning tour and 4.00pm for afternoon tour
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Morning: 8.30am - 11.00am
Afternoon: 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
Check in: Shop 3 Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick up approx 8.00am for morning tour and 1.00pm for afternoon tour)
Casual clothes and some sunscreen will do it! Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 8 years. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
$ Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 10 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 16 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Daydream Island
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.