- Tour Details
Included in price:
Tour includes: • Approximately 50 kms of action packed jetskiing • The latest Sea-Doo 3 seater jetskis perfect for safety and stability • Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide • 2 hours on beautiful Daydream Island Resort and Spa • Delicious lunch at Boathouse Bakery • Full resort pass • Your choice of private fish feeding tour, snorkelling, mini golf or tube rides • Power snacks and drinks • Sea turtles, dugongs, whales (seasonal) and sea birds are often encountered • All riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles and hat and safety gear. • Bottled water • Photos included and available on Facebook • Courtesy pick up and drop off
11:40 AM Daily
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Courtesy coach transfers are available from local Airlie Beach accommodation. Check in: 11.40am from Jetty M-00, Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach Departs: 12.30 pm Returns: 4.30 pm
What to bring:
Treat it like a day on beach...bring your swimmers, some casual clothes, sunscreen and a towel. Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
Fitness level required:
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is approximately 10 years, subject to weather conditions. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
$380 is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 10 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 16 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
• Minimum driver age – 16 years. Minimum passenger age – approx. 10 years
• If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Daydream Island
Need more information? Ask a question here!
Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours is an exciting adventure tour operator providing a unique experience for guests visiting the Whitsundays by offering the first and only guided jetski tours from Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can enjoy riding their own Sea-Doo jetski into the world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park.
The ‘Daydream Extreme’ is for the adventurous, with open water jetskiing experiencing the Whitsundays’ offshore islands. The four hour afternoon tour offers approximately 50 kilometres of action packed jetskiing, as well as a visit to Daydream Island Resort and Spa and a choice of activities. Guests enjoy a delicious lunch at the Boathouse Bakery and a full resort pass with their choice of private fish feeding tour, snorkelling, mini golf or tube rides.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. Bottled water and all riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Daydream Extreme operates daily and no licence or experience is necessary.
Prices are listed in Australian dollars and include GST.