Tour ID: 10058734
***MOST POPULAR TOUR***
Feel the sense of affiliation, pride, culture, achievement and amenity that symbolises life in this sought after region. Recognise the names of prominent Australians that call the area home.
The Rich & Famous Tour travels through the premier suburbs in Melbourne’s East, visiting the localities, homes, elite schools, world class clubs and shopping facilities frequented by its leading citizens.
• Observe prominent landmarks as we depart Melbourne city
• Sight historic and architecturally significant "Raheen"
• Acknowledge the schools attended by influential former students
• Discover Toorak - Melbourne's best suburb and note the homes of wealthy well known residents
• Travel along several of Melbourne’s top residential streets
• Stop and Inspect a contemporary Australian but French inspired home
• Take in delightful “Toorak Village” shopping centre
• Enjoy afternoon tea before a walk along our Yarra River's tranquil boulevard (Afternoon Tea is included in your tour cost)
A 11 seater mini bus is used for a more personalised, friendly and easy going tour. A small bus can also access and park in places beyond the reach of a larger bus. "Less is More".
- Afternoon Tea
- Air Conditioned Mini Van comfort
- Umbrellas supplied
- Water supplied
- Sunscreen supplied
- A Gift to remind you of your Melbourne experience
3.5 - 4 Hours
12:30 PM Mon, Sat
Return 4:00pm - 4:30pm
Tours Depart and Return to: Rear of Federation Square, Cnr Flinders Street & Russell Street, Melbourne (Outside Ian Potter Centre)
Comfortable Shoes, Your Camera
Children 4yo - 12yo - $60 per child
Children 3yo & under - Free. Please check for seating availability
Remember it is your responsibility to board a tour on time at commencement and to re-board on time after each stop. Tours will run to schedule unless unexpected traffic conditions or other factors beyond our control prevent it.
We may need to respond to changed circumstances by altering content, fares, departure dates and times as required.
Minimum passenger numbers are needed for a tour to operate. We aim to protect the interest of paying customers and a tour’s viability by deterring late cancellations. Therefore the following penalties will be imposed:
Total loss of fare for cancellation within 24 hours of departure
50% loss of fare within 48 hours of departure
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.