Tour ID: 10058738
This tour showcases one of the world’s best sporting precincts and the attractions of Bayside Melbourne.
Breathe in the glamour, beauty and the views. Appreciate the heritage. See the colour and artistry. Be touched by the idyllic village atmosphere of Melbourne’s south. After completing Bayside district, sample the delights of South Melbourne Market.
• National Tennis Centre and MCG... iconic Melbourne sports stadiums
• Inspect the home of the 1st Australian Open Tennis Tournament
• Hear the story of Albert Park as you complete a circuit of the Formula 1 Grand Prix Track
• See “funky” Acland Street, St Kilda
• Engage with up market Church Street Brighton Shopping Centre
• Explore the artistic Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes
• View “trendy” St Kilda beach
• Enjoy Melbourne’s appealing beachside panorama
• Enjoy the delights of South Melbourne Market - where you can taste, look and shop!
A 11 seater mini bus is used for a more personalised, friendly and easy going tour. A small bus can also access and park in places beyond the reach of a larger bus. "Less is More".
12:30 PM Wed, Fri
Tours Depart: Rear of Federation Square, Cnr Flinders Street & Russell Street, Melbourne (Outside the Ian Potter Centre)
Comfortable Shoes, Your Camera!!
Children 4yo - 12yo - $60 per child
Children 3yo & under - Free. Please check for seating availability
MELBOURNE ENCOUNTOUR tours include:
- Afternoon Tea (Included in Tour cost)
- Air Conditioned comfort
- Umbrellas supplied
- Water supplied
- Sunscreen supplied
- A Gift to remind you of your Melbourne Encountour experience
Remember it is your responsibility to board a tour on time at commencement and to reboard on time after each stop. Tours will run to schedule unless unexpected traffic conditions or other factors beyond our control prevent it.
MELBOURNE ENCOUNTOUR may need to respond to changed circumstances by altering content, fares, departure dates and times as required.
Minimum passenger numbers are needed for a tour to operate. We aim to protect the interest of paying customers and a tour’s viability by deterring late cancellations. Therefore the following penalties will be imposed:
Total loss of fare for cancellation within 24 hours of departure
50% loss of fare within 48 hours of departure
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.