Tour ID: 10058922
Enjoy the highlights of Hobart in the afternoon; the yachts, gardens, art galleries, sandstone cottages and stately homes, built on rich English convict history. This is an informative tour with plenty of stops.
· Sullivan’s Cove - Hobart’s birthplace and ferry terminal
· Parliament House
· Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses now restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
· Princes Park - a one time gun battery
· Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
· St. George’s Church
· Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
· St. David’s Park
· Stop at Angelsea Barracks
· South Hobart at the foot of Mt. Wellington
· Cascade Brewery
· Stop and visit Cascade Gardens
· Stop and visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
· St. David’s Cathedral
· Treasury Building and Franklin Square
· GPO and Hobart Town Hall
· Penitentiary Chapel and Court
· Hobart Aquatic Centre
· Queen’s Domain and Government House
· Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
· Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
· Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, The Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
· Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
· Stop and see the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring ‘Pete’s Vegie Patch’, made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC’s Gardening Show.
Explorer Coach Tram Tour
1:05 PM Daily
4pm - no hotel drop offs, this tour concludes at Brooke Street Pier
Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
This tour operates DAILY January to March and Saturdays ONLY April to December
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.