Tour ID: 10058978
You will be surprised with what you see on this tour. You booked to see the spectacular Bay of Fires, with orange coloured rocks, beautiful white beaches and turquoise waters but there is plenty more beautiful scenery to see as well. Rolling hills, farm & grazing lands, forests, seaside towns and more, will fill your day. This tour departs from Launceston on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays only. Ring 07 4041 3244 for availability.
Once you step on the soft sandy white beach at the Bay of Fires, you may be mistaken that you're in heaven. You'll never want to leave the crystal blue waters amongst the orange lichen granite rocks.
· Comprehensive commentary
· Rolling green hills of North Eastern Tasmania
· Quaint country township of Lilydale
· Bridestowe Lavendar Farm (Sep-Apr), home to Bobbie the Bridestowe Bear
· Rural hub of Scottsdale
· Time permitting - the tree carvings of Legerwood
· Heritage tin mining townships of Branxholm and Derby
· Temperate rainforest of Weldborough Pass
· A short walk through the rainforest full of Myrtle, Sassafras trees along with huge Tree Ferns
· Time permitting - cheese tastings at the Holy Cow Cafe, Pyengana Cheese Factory
· Bay of Fires
· Binalong Bay Beach
· View/climb orange lichen covered granite outcrops
· Beach walk along Taylor's Beach
· Farm fresh oysters at Lease 65
· Fishing boats at St. Helens Wharf
· Beaumaris and Scamander
· Visit the Eureka Fruit Farm for seasonal fruit
· Fingal Valley
· Coal mining townships of Fingal and Avoca
· Expansive grazing lands featuring Merino sheep and Angus cattle
· Historical Northern Midlands
· Heritage convict township of Cleveland and Perth
8:30 AM Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
Hotel pickups available on request - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children 3 – 15 years inclusive (16 and over is an adult, under 3 is free).
Tour operates as a small group with a maximum of 10 people.
St Helens and Bay of Fires
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.