Tour ID: 10058990
Step back in time at the unique town of New Norcia, this place is one of Australia's still inhibited Benedictine Abbeys. Enjoy a picnic lunch at a Wildflower producer before heading to Nambung National Park to witness the spectacular Pinnacles Desert.
· Guildford - history and charm
· The Swan Valley - colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia’s first wine growing region
· Take a private guided town tour of New Norcia - Australia's only monastic town
· View buildings not accessible to the public that document the orders history in Australia since 1846
· The Abbey Church
· St Gertrude’s Church
· Visit the museum and art gallery
· Inspect the walls of hand made bricks
· Visit the local produce shop with opportunity to purchase
· Enjoy a guided tour of the Western Wildflower Farm - owned by Rhonda Tonkin, Rural Woman of the Year in 2001 and her husband
· Enjoy a genuine Australian picnic style lunch
· Pass the Emu Downs Wind Farm at Badgingarra
· View the 48 wind turbines (68 metres high) effortlessly producing clean electricity to power some 50,000 homes per year
· At Cervantes dip your toe in the Indian Ocean
· Take a walk on the pristine white sand beach at Cervantes
· Nambung National Park - home of the amazing Pinnacles
· Take a guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature
· Explore up close these amazing limestone formations
· During the wildflower season (Sept-Nov), roadside stops will be made to view native wildflowers.
Picnic lunch and national park entry
8:00 AM Mon, Thu
Tour departs from the Crown Perth, Riverside Taxi Rank next to McDonalds. Passengers meeting here are required to check-in by 7.45am.
Selected hotel pickups available - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children are considered 4-12yrs. Children from 0-3yrs are classified as infants and a free of charge, however will not occupy a seat and do not receive lunch. Infants are required to travel on parents lap for the duration of the tour. Given the long distances travelled, touring is not recommended for children under 4 years of age without due consideration.
Pinnacles Desert and New Norcia
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.