Tour ID: 10058990
Step back in time at the unique town of New Norcia, this place is one of Australia's still inhibited Benedictine Abbeys. Enjoy a picnic lunch at a Wildflower producer before heading to Nambung National Park to witness the spectacular Pinnacles Desert.
· Guildford - history and charm
· The Swan Valley - colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia’s first wine growing region
· Take a private guided town tour of New Norcia - Australia's only monastic town
· View buildings not accessible to the public that document the orders history in Australia since 1846
· The Abbey Church
· St Gertrude’s Church
· Visit the museum and art gallery
· Inspect the walls of hand made bricks
· Visit the local produce shop with opportunity to purchase
· Enjoy a guided tour of the Western Wildflower Farm - owned by Rhonda Tonkin, Rural Woman of the Year in 2001 and her husband
· Enjoy a genuine Australian picnic style lunch
· Pass the Emu Downs Wind Farm at Badgingarra
· View the 48 wind turbines (68 metres high) effortlessly producing clean electricity to power some 50,000 homes per year
· At Cervantes dip your toe in the Indian Ocean
· Take a walk on the pristine white sand beach at Cervantes
· Nambung National Park - home of the amazing Pinnacles
· Take a guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature
· Explore up close these amazing limestone formations
· During the wildflower season (Sept-Nov), roadside stops will be made to view native wildflowers.
Picnic lunch and national park entry
8:00 AM Mon, Thu
The tour departs from the forecourt of the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (21 Mounts Bay Road) or hotel pickups available - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Pinnacles Desert and New Norcia
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.