Tour ID: 10059001
Walk amongst the Karri trees and the Ancient Empire walk with Tingle Trees. Then visit the stunning coast of William Bay after you walk the forest tree tops.
· Riverside suburbs and yacht clubs south of Perth
· Market gardens and orchards around Donnybrook - home of the Granny Smith Apple
· The Diamond Tree - a onetime bushfire watch tower atop a 51 metre Karri tree
· Experience the Tree Top walk at the Valley of the Giants rising to 44 metres through the forest canopy - exciting, dramatic!
· Take the Ancient Empire Walk down into the twisted gnome like darkness of the Tingle Tree Forest. (¾ hour for Tingle Trees and tree top walk)
· Traverse pathways in the gloom of the forest floor and explore hollowed buttressed bases of the centuries old Giants
· Visit the stunning coastline of William Bay - renowned for its windswept granite tors
· Travel inland via Mt Barker and Kojonup
· Return to Perth stopping for dinner at the Kodja Place Visitors Centre (own expense)
Picnic lunch and Tree Top Walk entry
8:00 AM Tue, Wed
The tour departs from the forecourt of the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (21 Mounts Bay Road) or hotel pickups available - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children 4 – 14 years inclusive (15 and over is an adult, under 4 is free).
Operates Wednesdays to 31 March 2016, and Tuesdays from 1 April 2016 onwards.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.