Tour ID: 10059426
Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour with all the inclusions of General Admission, followed by learning to paint a boomerang with Indigenous artist, and learning the art of weaving and traditional jewellery making.
Take home three hand-made souvenirs. Our artists will teach you how to traditionally paint a returning boomerang and the intricate art of weaving, using plants and grasses. Create your own natural, rainforest style jewellery utilising crystals, seeds and wooden beads.
This package includes a General Admission ticket and cannot be purchased as a standalone product.
• Return transfers from accommodation
• Creation Story
• Art of My People
• Tjapukai Aboriginal Dance Performance
• Bush Foods and Medicines Presentation
• Hunting and Weapons Demonstration
• Didgeridoo Show
• Boomerang and Spear Throwing
• Paint a boomerang with Indigenous artist
• Learn the art of weaving
• Make traditional Jewellery
• Take home three unique handmade souvenirs
• Indigenous Guided Bush Food Trail - learn about native plants, bush foods and traditional medicine.
• The Tjapukai Retail Store is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Take your time and purchase an authentic indigenous souvenir, piece of artwork, didgeridoo, boomerang, CD or book - come and see the range of gifts for all budgets for yourself!
• The Flame Tree restaurant and cafe is open for Lunch every day.
• Night Fire By Tjapukai – Nightly Dinner & Show
The Cultural Creations package takes approximately 45 minutes and is an additional activity to the 2.5 hour General Admission guided tour.
9:00 AM Daily
Please call Tjapukai Reservations with any queries +61 7 4042 9999.
We offer pick ups from Cairns and northern beaches accommodation between 8 and 9am for your transfer to Tjapukai. Return transfers leave Tjapukai for Cairns accommodation at 12:30, 2:30, 3:15, 4:15, 4:50, and for northern beaches at 3:45 and 5:20pm. Please call us to book your pick up. 07-4042-9999.
Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, your camera!
Children 3 years of age and under are complimentary. Children aged 4-14 are admitted at child prices. 15 years and above are admitted at adult prices.
Tjapukai accepts cash, major credit cards, travellers cheques, and has EFTPOS facilities available.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.