Tour ID: 10059710
Imagine a half day tour where you get so close to the beautiful blue waters of the Whitsundays as you travel through this wonderful marine park. All your gear is supplied, so come and have a half day adventure with us. The wind in your hair, the taste of the water, the beauty of the islands, do you need any more encouragement to creat a memory which will last a lifetime?
Do you want a tour with action and adventure? Take a jetski tour through the Whitsunday Islands and taste the salt water, feel the wind in your hair and get a natural high. You will be talking about it for years to come. Most people say it is the best thing they did in the Whitsundays!
• Feel at one with nature on your jetski
• See the beauty of the World Heritage Whitsunday Marine Park
• Experience all this in half a day
• Visit Daydream Island and pass by the beautiful South Mole Island
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. Bottled water and all riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Two Island Safari operates daily and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
• Short stopover on beautiful Daydream Island
• Power snacks and bottled water
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide
• Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
• All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
2.5 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 3.5 hours)
8:30 AM Daily
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Time: 8.30am - 12.00pm
Tour Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Check in: Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick up approx 8.00am)
Treat it like a day on beach...bring your swimmers, some casual clothes, sunscreen and a towel. Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 12 years, subject to weather conditions. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
$Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 10 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 16 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays, Daydream Island and South Molle Island
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.