Tour ID: 10059822
Join this cruise to watch the morning sun shine on the world's greatest harbour. Hop aboard this premium sightseeing cruise ship for unrivalled harbour views, personalised commentary on the history of Sydney's harbour, and enjoy morning tea with an extra half an hour of cruising on the sparkling sea.
• Enjoy morning tea with unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits, or order a treat from the bar
• Be captivated by Sydney's significant stories, with historical and modern tales that will make you laugh and cry
• Relax in luxury on one of Sydney's premier sightseeing vessels
• See Sydney's iconic landmarks, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Toronga Zoo, and Government House
• Catch the rays on the expansive outdoor decks or keep comfortable with sweeping views from inside the lounges
If you want to get to know Sydney, there's no better way than to examine the harbour. Take a morning cruise, departing at 10am and sailing for over two hours, all while listening to the story woven by the personalised commentary of the tour guide. You will see all the sights that Sydney Harbour has to offer, from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, where you can snap a selfie with Australia's most photographed monument, to the Taronga Zoo, where you can hear the call of the wild over the whisper of the waves lapping on the hull of the ship.
When you catch the morning cruise, you get extra cruising time, so you set sail at a leisurely pace with enough time to take photographs of all the sights. You will see the Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Fort Denison, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Garden Island Navy Base, as well as some of the most expensive real estate in Australia with Sydney Harbour's waterfront homes. You won't want to miss the view of Government House from the harbour, or the chance to snap the Opera House or the Sydney Harbour Bridge from unique angles.
The Sydney Harbour is not only one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, it is also one of the most fascinating. The commentary reveals stories of loss and stories of luck, stories of the rich, famous and infamous, and you will learn all about what makes the Harbour such a rich and exciting part of Australia. You will definitely smile and laugh, and you may even shed a tear with the histories that are the foundation of the harbour, which many consider to be the very heart of Australia.
Included within the fare is access to unlimited tea and coffee, as well as a selection of biscuits. And there is no more beautiful place to stretch your legs and enjoy morning tea than on the shores of the harbour, as one of Sydney's premium tour vessels coasts along to let you take in the scenery. The vessels have spectacular views for those who enjoy sightseeing. The morning is the best time to catch the sparkling beauty of Sydney Harbour and all the iconic and beautiful landmarks that contribute to making it special.
- Quality sightseeing cruise experience aboard premium sightseeing vessels
- Personalised commentary of the stories of Sydney
- Unlimited self-serve coffee, tea and biscuit selection
- Duration 2 ¼ hours
- Licensed bar
- Vittoria coffee and fine teas
- Sweet and savoury morning/afternoon tea selection
2 ¼ hours
10:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Cruise departs No.6 Jetty Circular Quay, Sydney:
Departs - Mon-Sat 10.00am, Returns 12.15pm
Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.