Tour ID: 10060402
The Hunter Valley’s picturesque setting offers an abundance of great food and winery amongst its 100+ wineries. First port of call is Drayton’s Winery where you can try their famous white port. Next stop is Hope Estate where along with your wood-fired pizza lunch and wine tastings you’ll also take a guided walk through the vineyard. You’ll hopefully enjoy your other wine tastings in the afternoon enough to buy some samples to take home with you. Last stop on the tour is the Hunter Valley Garden village where you can relax and soak up the ambiance, don’t miss the chocolate shop. Jump back on the bus and head back to the city whilst enjoying the view.
• Drayton’s Winery
• Hope Estate
• Wood-fired pizza lunch with glass of Wine
• Savannah Estate
• Wine &/or Beer tastings throughout the day
• Lunch and Wine Tastings
• Experienced and Knowledgeable Driver Guide
• Comprehensive Commentary
• Travel in air-conditioned vehicle
Full Day Tour
7:00 AM Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Sydney and Hunter Valley
Please select from one of the pickup location listed below:
- Base Sydney, 477 KENT ST SYDNEY @ 07:45am,
- Kings Cross (Crn Macleay St and Orwell St) @ 07:00am,
- Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 PITT ST, SYDNEY @ 07:20am,
- YHA Sydney Central, 11 RAWSON PLACE @ 07:30am
Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat, Camera, Water Bottle, Jacket in Cooler Months
All guests must be minimum 18 years of age to participate in wine tasting.
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.