Tour ID: 10060821
Absorb a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on our original Climb experience. As the sky remains just past your outstretched fingertips, take the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks until you reach the south-east pylon. Here you will ascend four ladders to the start of the upper arch, surrounded by the hum and buzz of Sydney’s traffic. With the summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge’s outer arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent back to our Climb Base.
- 3 ½ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1,332 steps.
- Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
- Ideal if you’re a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
Professional guide, Commemorative certificate, Cap, Printed group photo, Entry to the Pylon Lookout
Photographs, Food and Drinks, Souvenirs
1:40 PM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Sydney and The Rocks
3 Cumberland St, The Rocks.
By public transport:
To get here, catch a ferry, bus or train to Circular Quay. From here, walk along George Street until you meet the corner of Argyle Street (Guylian Cafe is on the corner). Take Argyle Street and when you reach the Argyle Stairs (next to Sake Restaurant), take these to the top to reach Cumberland Street. From here, walk north along Cumberland Street. BridgeClimb is located on the western side of the street before the road snakes underneath the Bridge. Visit 131500 website for public transport services.
Park in Harrington Street, George Street or Argyle Street car parks. There is also limited metered car parking available in Cumberland Street.
Closed-toe rubber-sole shoes, sunglasses
Children aged over 8 years and 1.2 metres (4 foot) can climb. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 3 children per adult.
* Operates in all weather conditions (with the exception of extreme weather conditions such as an electrical storm)
* If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you are required to consult a medical practitioner and have a signed consent form. If you are over 24 weeks pregnant, you are unable to climb.
* Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the climb. Every participant will undergo an alcohol breath test and will not be permitted to participate if their blood alcohol concentration reading is 0.05% or higher or if they are under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal)
* Cameras and mobile phone devices cannot be taken onto the climb due to safety reasons. The Climb Leader will take photos of the climbers throughout the climb and are available to customers post climb
* A reasonable level of fitness with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination is required
* Every participant will be required to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form prior to climb. This will be provided on the day of the climb.
* Participants should be ready to wear a BridgeSuit over their clothing
* Please wear suitable closed-toe rubber-sole shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, that offer comfort, support and grip. PVC and leather soled shoes are not suitable.
* Lockers are provided, as loose objects including but not limited to cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, handbags and any other personal items cannot be taken on the bridge.
* The experience involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passage ways and exposure to all weather conditions
* Failure to be at the check-in point at the specified departure time or to meet any of the above requirements will result in cancellation without refund
Sydney and Sydney Harbour
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.