Tour ID: 10062330
Operating daily since 1999, Oz Trails is the biggest name in Blue Mountains small group tours. Experience one of Australia's best day tours enjoyed by over 25,000 people per year.
A private charter version of our popular Blue Mountains Special tour, the 'family' price on this tourcan be applied for a private tour for up to 24 passengers.
The tour leaves Sydney city area at 8.30am and returns approximately 6.30pm. (Your pickup time will depend on where you are staying). A Blue Mountains full day tour that entitles you to see more and do more because operating smaller buses allows us to visit some outstanding lookout points and vistas, not accessible on the larger coach tours. We'll get you to the ultimate vantage points for photos and selfies.
Immerse yourself in the best areas in the Blue Mountains. Leave the bus, walk amongst the nature, accompanied by nothing but fresh air and world class views. Engage the senses, breath in the Blue Mountains and breathe out stress. Our Guides are seasoned professionals, tuned in to providing you with one of the best experiences Australia has to offer.
At the end of the day, by-pass peak Sydney's gridlocked peak hour traffic by boarding Sydney's flag ship harbour trip. Spend 45 minutes cruising up into Sydney Harbour and be amazed by the beauty of the city skyline. Feel the breeze on your face and take the best photos of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the perspective of the water.
This is a day tour that will make you smile when you return back to Sydney and reminisce about when you get back home and re-cap your amazing trip to Australia.
We are happy to discuss adjustments to the places visited on this private tour, however please note that prices may be affected by any changes.
* Entrance fee to the National Park
* Complimentary hotel pick up (this is one of the few Blue Mountains tours that will pick you up in Manly)
* Clean, modern buses
* 40 minute Parramatta River & Sydney harbour cruise on Fantasea's flag ship Catalina. ( see picture )
* Professional and VERY experienced Tour Guides - We only employ the best....And there is a BIG difference between a bus driver and our passionate Tour Guide.
Lunch - We don't include lunch....WHY? Experience has shown us that if a set menu is included, half the group will enjoy it, but you may not. And if you don't like the lunch offered, you have no other options....... The town of Leura is full of great little take-away food places ( for the budget minded ), bakeries, great cafes, excellent restaurants, a little supermarket. You'll get to enjoy wandering around this pretty little town and YOU can choose what you have for lunch......Not US.
We include the trip up the harbour at the end of the day instead of lunch.
8:30 AM Daily
6.30pm to Circular Quay (no hotel drop off)
Complimentary pick up in most Sydney city accommodation places as well as Manly.
We usually pick up between 7.45 am to 8.30 am, and the specific time depends on your location.
You will need to reconfirm arrangements 48 hours prior to your tour for exact time.
* Summer - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
* Winter - warm clothes, comfortable shoes.
* Umbrella or rain jacket (if the weather is grey )
* A smile
No special child prices apply to join a charter tour. Please ensure that all infants and children are counted as passengers towards the maximum 24 people allowed on the tour vehicle.
DAY TOUR ITINERARY
* Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout - The best place to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains (away from the large buses. Coaches DO NOT have access at Kings Tableland)
* Pleasant Bushwalk to Wentworth Falls - One of the most spectacular lookout points in the Blue Mountains.
* Leura - Spend free time to explore this picturesque village. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone. Leura is very popular with Sydney locals.
* Katoomba - Katoomba is the centre of the Blue Mountains and the gateway to its two most popular tourist attractions: The Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World. It offers lovely heritage cottages, a well established hotel industry and a wide range of cafes & restaurants.
* Three Sisters rock formation - Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
* Scenic World - Enjoy all the features that one of Australia's most visited tourist attractions offers:
1. Skyway - Australia's highest cable car.
2. Cableway - Australia's biggest cable car.
3. Railway - The steepest incline passenger carrying railway in the world.
4. Walkway - the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia, with 2.4 km inside a temperate rainforest.
* Aboriginal Site - Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the Dharugs, thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
* Olympic Park - En route see Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
* Trip up Sydney Harbour - Escape nasty afternoon traffic and unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river (which becomes Sydney Harbour) back to Circular Quay (city centre) where your tour ends.
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.