Tour ID: 10063460
This tour is a great combination, of nature & sky scrappers! You will learn about the history of the Gold Coast & Surfers Paradise and why it is such a popular place for both international & domestic travellers. It really is an amazing place! After taking in the fantastic beaches you will head to Mt Tamborine, just behind the Gold Coast. It is a wonderful little town in a perfect setting. You will enjoy having a look around. Another highlight of the day is seeing the glow worms at Cedar Creek Winery. Do you know what a glow worm is & why it glows? Come on our tour and you will find out!
This fun filled personalized full day tour ( max 7 people ) will take you to Mt Tamborine with it's spectacular views and scenic rainforest and waterfalls.
* Pickup at your CBD hotel accommodation
* Travel up to Mt Tamborine in the hinterland of the Gold Coast
* Rainforest Walk through the Joalah National Park
* View the beautiful Curtis Waterfalls
* Complimentary morning tea overlooking the scenic view from the western escarpment
* Guided tour of the Glow-worms ($9)
* Have an Aussie hamburger with stunning views overlooking the Gold Coast and the Pacific Ocean from the Eagle Heights Mountain resort.
* Wander along The Gallery Walk with it's many and varied arts and craft shops, cafes, restaurants
* Wine tasting available at different venues
* Dropped off back at your hotel accommodation.
Morning and afternoon teas, On board bottled water
8:15 AM Thu, Sun
Pickup 8.15 from your CBD hotel accommodation.
Hat, Sunscreen, walking shoes
no children under 3 yrs.
Glow Worms admission Adult $9 Children $6
Lunch approx. $20 at the Eagle Hts Mountain Resort
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.