Tour ID: 10063479
If you would like to experience the best sights that Brisbane has to offer Including our lovely old, colonial buildings & churches, beautiful scenic views from the Kangaroo Points cliffs and Mt Coot-tha as well as our world famous Botanic Gardens and have a delicious complimentary afternoon tea in a mountain park then this tour is for you.
6 STOPS for PHOTOS Complimentary Afternoon tea provided
* Pickup from your hotel for your convenience.
* Drive through brisbane to view the historic Colonial sandstone buildings and Churches.
* 2 stops for photos at the Old parliament House and an extended stop at the beautiful Gothic style St Johns Cathedral where you can walk through the church.
* We travel to the Roma St Parklands for more photo opportunities in the lovely gardens and wayer fountains.
* A short drive to the Kangaroo Pt Cliffs for scenic views over the Brisbane River to the old Botanic Gardens and the city skyline.
* Travelling along Milton Rd you will see our major stadium Suncorp.
* Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens are world famous for their amazing diversity of plants including the Japanese Garden, Fern Gardens, Rainforest, lakes with duck etc which you can enjoy with a leisurely 30 min stroll.
* a winding circuituous mountain road takes you up the back way to Mt Coot-tha's scenic tree filled parks where you will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea consisting of favorite Aussie biscuits, cheese and crackers, a selection of coffees and teas, fruit and fruit juice
* Mt Coot-tha Summit has panoramic views over Brisbane to Moreton bay in the east to the Great Dividing Range in the west.
* You are dropped back at your hotel after a lovely afternoon out
1:30 PM Tue, Fri
Hotel pickup at 1.15 pm
No children under 3 yr.
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.