Tour ID: 10063533
• Explore the Blue Mountains a World Heritage National Park
• Visit Coastal Town of Nelson Bay in Port Stephens for some Dolphin Watching, Sand Boarding or a dip in the Turquoise waters.
• Sample some vodka, schnapps, and liqueurs in the Hunter Valley
• Wild Kangaroo spotting & scenic drive across the Great Dividing Range
• Bushwalk through lush rainforest and waterfall lookouts
• Visit some stunning secret locations, off the beaten track
Combine all 3 of Sydney’s most spectacular sightseeing regions in this one sensational tour. Incorporating The Blue Mountains, The Hunter Valley and Port Stephens! If you like a little adventure, want to see it all with less time travelling and more time sightseeing then this is the only tour you need departing Sydney.
Day 1. Sydney to Port Stephens & Hunter Valley.
Departing Sydney, we travel over the Sydney Harbour Bridge with views of Darling Harbour and the Opera house. Travelling in a northly direction we arrive in Port Stephens where we have the opportunity for some Sandboarding or a dolphin cruise (seasonally available and at own expense), or take a dip in the turquoise waters of Nelson Bay and stunning views from the lighthouse. From here we make our way to the world class Hunter Valley Region for some cheeky vodka, schnapps and liqueur tastings, followed by chocolates and a secret location overlooking the Hunter Valley. We nestle into our cosy accommodation for the evening in the heart of the Hunter Valley and come together with your new friends for a meal at Potters Brewhouse (own expense).
Day 2. Hunter Valley to Blue Mountains Return to Sydney.
After an early breakfast, we set off towards The Blue Mountains, traversing the magical Great Dividing Range spotting wild Kangaroos along the way. This scenic drive, typifies the very essence of Australian bush.
Arriving in the Blue Mountains, we marvel at the weird and wonderful rock formations such as the famous Three Sisters and the beautiful Wentworth falls overlooking the Jamieson Valley. Take a stroll through some lush temperate forest before making our way back to Sydney where the tour concludes.
• National Park Entry fees
• Guided bushwalk
• Breakfast on day 2
• Australian wildlife spotting
• River Cruise
• Vodka, Liqueur, Schnapps & Chocolate Tasting
• Overnight Accommodation
• Experienced Driver Guide
• Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
• Comprehensive Tour Commentary
• Selected pick up service in Sydney
2 Days and 1 Night
7:00 AM Mon
5:00 - 7:00pm on Day 2
Sydney, Hunter Valley and Newcastle
• 7:00am - Bondi Junction, outside Meriton Apts, 79 Grafton St.
• 7.10am - Paddington, 170 Darlinghurst Road (across from Sacred Heart Church)
• 7.15am - Kings Cross, outside Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point
• 7.30am - Wake Up hostel, 814 George St, Sydney CBD
Water bottle, comfortable walking shoes, warm/wet weather clothing, hat, sunscreen, camera, money to purchase beverages, or local produce
Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Kings Cross, Glenbrook, The Rocks, Parramatta River, Newcastle, Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.