Tour ID: 10063534
Travel to Port Stephens, The Hunter Valley, and the Blue Mountains in this one tour! Possibly the best tour offered departing Sydney, encapsulating three of the very best regions NSW has to offer in one amazing trip. This tour allows you to spend your time sightseeing and exploring some of the real Australia instead of being shuffled around the tourist traps of a standard day tour. If you like a little adventure and an authentic experience this is the tour for you.
• Visit Nelson Bay, a quaint coastal town of Port Stephens
• Try your hand at sandboarding or perhaps a dolphin cruise (own expense) or simply take a swim in the turquoise waters.
• Visit the award-winning Hunter Valley region for some tastings of vodka, schnapps, chocolates and liqueurs
• Traverse the magical Great Dividing Range and lookout for wild kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife.
• Travel off the beaten track to our secret locations
• Explore the Blue Mountains’ lush green rainforest, waterfalls, and the Three Sisters
On the first day, we leave Sydney early, travelling over the Sydney Harbour Bridge with spectacular views of Darling Harbour and the Sydney Opera House. We motor on towards our first destination, the coastal town of Nelson Bay in Port Stephens. Here we have the opportunity to try our hand at sandboarding, experience a dolphin cruise (own expense) or simply take a dip in the pristine, blue waters of Nelson Bay and a short hike to the local lighthouse for some wonderful ocean views.
After lunch, we head to the fertile lands of The Hunter Valley for of some delicious tastings of vodka, schnapps, and liqueur. Followed by some free chocolate samples, we take you off the beaten track to our secret location with the best views of the Hunter Valley. We then make our way to our very cozy , accommodation surrounded by vineyards and a true blue Aussie countryside vibe.
Once settled in, we make our way down to a local brewhouse for a meal with your new mates. (own expense)
We set off early on the second day, making our way over the top of the 3rd longest mountain range in the world, the famous Great Dividing Range. Keeping our eyes wide open we search for wild kangaroos in the pristine Australian bush.
Arriving at the iconic Jamison Valley lookout we embark on several short bushwalks to marvel at the breathtaking scenery of an impressive waterfall rolling over the sandstone escarpment from a great height. We then head to the biggest ticket item…. The Three Sisters, the most famous of all icon landmarks amongst the Blue Mountains. A couple of short walks with some terrific photographic vantage points, we learn about the history and culture of the local aboriginal people of Australia as well as the native flora and fauna. After an epic couple of days we hit the road and travel back to Sydney where the tour concludes.
Breakfast on Day 2
Vodka, schnapps, liqueur, and chocolate tastings
National park entry fees
A guided nature hike through the Blue Mountains
Pick up services in selected locations within Sydney
Sandboarding & Dolphin watching cruise (at own expense & subject to seasonably available)
2 Days / 1 Night
7:00 AM Mon, Thu
• 7:00am - Bondi Junction, outside Meriton Apts, 97 Grafton St.
• 7.10am - Paddington, 170 Darlinghurst Road (across from Sacred Heart Church)
• 7.15am - Kings Cross, outside Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point
• 7.30am - Wake Up hostel, 814 George St, Sydney CBD
** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior.
Comfortable walking shoes
Due to the nature and content of these tours and bus safety regulations, children under 8 years of age cannot travel on this tour.
Hostel / Dormitory Accommodation with shared facilities.
Sydney, Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Kings Cross, Port Stephens, Glenbrook, The Rocks, Newcastle and North Sydney
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.