Tour ID: 10063742
Gypsy Dancer is performance sailing at its best on an 18.5-meter pocket maxi racing yacht in comfort and style. With good deck space and spacious comfortable accommodation below makes it perfect for the young, fun and adventurous traveller wanting a social experience with all the best that the Whitsunday Islands have to offer.
Formally a racing yacht this vessel is simply awesome to sail aboard, with credited offshore ocean races including the famous Australian event the Sydney to Hobart. We carry a maximum of 22 guests with friendly experienced crew. You will also get a chance to help out with the sailing or you can just kick back and relax in the tropical sunshine and enjoy awesome boat life!
Gypsy dancer offers open plan living, with two toilets and two showers, a saloon area and fully equipped galley.
· Get involved in sailing or sit back and relax
· Spacious deck space for sunbaking
· Huge deck shade awning for when we anchor and party
· Experienced and knowledgeable crew
· Freshly prepared meals on board by your host
· Great value for money and will exceed your expectations
· Bushwalks around the Whitsunday Islands including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
· Snorkel fringing coral reefs alive with marine life
· Party under the stars of the southern hemisphere with a maximum of 22 passengers
· A fun sociable tour for the 18-35 adventure market
Soft Drinks and luggage storage as suitcases and large backpacks are not permitted
2 days 2 nights
8:00 AM Mon, Wed, Sat
Departs every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2pm. Please reconfirm and check in to our office at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach prior to departure.
Comfortable Clothing, 1 pair of footwear (for a short easy well maintained bush walk), Swimmers, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Hat, Beach Towel and Toiletries (toothbrush/paste & soap)- No shampoo. Bring your own pre-chilled Alcohol (NO GLASS, NO RED WINE -can stain).
No Children, over 18 years only
Departs Every Tuesday, Thursday and Satuarday. Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give at least 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 653 100 or +61 7 4940 2000. Please check in at Whitsundays Sailing Adventures reservations office - 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach between 7am - 4pm the day prior to departure or at 7am the day of departure.
*** Gluten Free dietary requests are subject to a surcharge of $10 per person and payable upon check in ***
Please note we cannot cater for Kosher or Halal diets
Copyright 2018 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.