Tour ID: 10063820
This is the perfect tour for those who want to spend as much time as possible on the famous Whitehaven Beach. It is one of the most photographed beaches in the world. You will also get to snorkel at Border Island, with personal instruction, and be amazed at the wonderful sights under the water.
Whitsunday Chill and Thrill! Get the most out of your visit to the Whitsundays by combining two of the very best day tours of offer with Ocean Rafting and Tallship Derwent Hunter! Sail, Raft, Swim, Snorkel and Relax. You can do it all!!
OCEAN RAFTING SOUTHERN LIGHTS WHITEHAVEN BEACH TOUR
Ocean Rafting's Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern Whitehaven Lookout, enjoying breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
* An exhilarating ride to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet.
* Relax on Whitehaven beach for up to two hours
* Enjoy a guided walk to the breathtaking Hill Inlet Lookout
* Snorkel for up to an hour at Border Island or Dumbell Island
* All inclusive: Buffet lunch, cake for afternoon tea, courtesy bus, snorkelling equipment and wetsuit/sunsuit.
TALLSHIP DERWENT HUNTER DAY SAILING TOUR
Ever dreamed of sailing to a tropical Whitsunday island for a day, to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef? Join an adventure of a lifetime, sailing on a traditional timber tallship in the sheltered waters of the Whitsunday Islands. This full day tour explores the islands of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the Whitsundays. Visit uninhabited islands such as Langford Island and Bali Hai, explore secluded island beaches, snorkel straight off the beach and swim with an abundance of turtles, colourful tropical fish and a multitude of corals.
* Hands on traditional sailing or kick back and relax
* Huge shaded decks
* Explore two uninhabited islands of Langford Reef and Bali Hai
* Two hours snorkelling on fringing reefs from protected beaches
* All inclusive: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks, courtesy bus, snorkelling equipment and wetsuit/sunsuit.
* Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
* Guided National Park walks
* Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
* Buffet lunch
* Personalised snorkel instruction
* Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
* Reef and island naturalist talks
* Courtesy bus transfers
TALLSHIP DERWENT HUNTER
* Hands on traditional sailing or just relax
* Explore Langford Reef and Bali Hai islands
* Two hours snorkelling on fringing reefs
* Morning and afternoon tea
* Courtesy bus transfers
* Use of snorkel equipment
Beverages, snacks and photos additional extras.
10:00 AM Daily
8:00 AM Daily
Ocean Rafting: Returns: 4.30pm
Derwent Hunter: Returns: 4.30pm
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Tours depart daily.
Departs: 10am, Abell Point Marina North (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach
Courtesy coach pick ups from 8.45am - 9.30am
Departs: 8am, Abell Point Marina South, Airlie Beach
Courtesy coach pick ups commence prior to tour time
Hat, sunscreen, swimmers, towel, camera, money for optional extras, light jacket in cooler months.
Child age 2 - 14 years.
Ride Guide: 0-10 knots: Fun, fast ride, 15 knots: Fun, surfing ride, 20 knots: Wild surfing ride, 25+ knots: Exhilarating wild ride. In the case of rough weather, we must be told of any pre existing medical conditions. A signed release will be required from all participants on departure. Although good health and a positive attitude are essential, you do not need any prior experience to partake in any of the activities. All fares are inclusive of Marine Park fees, National Park fees and GST. Sites are weather and tide permitting and Ocean Rafting reserves the right to arrange alternative itinerary when necessary.
Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.