Tour ID: 10000174
This tour is a combination of a Great Barrier Reef Cruise & a visit to Cape Tribulation. It will certainly give you a gerat idea on why both of these amazing places are Heritage Listed. This tour is really all about why you travel to far North Queensland for your holiday!
DAY 1 - GREAT BARRIER REEF CRUISE
Join Cairns Best Reef Tour, and travel onboard the fastest, most luxurious super-yacht, Evolution, to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for your snorkelling experience. Our vessel, Evolution, departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable and affordable cruise, with five hours spent visiting two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef Destinations. (Hastings, Saxon or Norman Reef). Our professional, friendly and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable fun filled experience.
In the afternoon you have the option to snorkel or dive at the second outer reef location or just laze around on our massive sun-deck. Finally, you'll cruise back to Cairns while enjoying our on-board entertainer for some live music together with a free glass of wine and a snack.
• Cruise onboard our super-yacht to two unique outer Great Barrier Reef locations
• 5 hours reef time with unlimited snorkelling
• All snorkelling equipment & floatation devices and free lycra/sun-suit hire
• Hot BBQ lunch including hot meats, fish, prawns & variety of fresh salads
• Tea, coffee and water provided
• Glass of wine and snack on return journey
• Experienced & professional dive instructors and friendly crew
• Spacious air-conditioned modern lounges and stylish upper deck to relax in comfort
DAY 2: RAINFOREST DAY TOUR
Enjoy an unforgettable full day of fun, discovery and adventure exploring the majestic rainforests, pristine rivers and white sandy beaches of the World Heritage Listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks with our professional, friendly and experienced eco-accredited guides.
On this full day rainforest tour from Cairns, you will explore all the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation region has to offer. As one of the only tour companies to travel on the Bloomfield Track, your experience will be like no other!
Sit back and relax in comfort in our custom-built 4WD air-conditioned vehicles while listening to informative and entertaining commentary by your local naturalist guide who has extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area and aboriginal culture. Learn all about the oldest rainforest in the world, the Daintree. Your day will be a memory of a lifetime!
• Return transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches, Southside and Port Douglas included
• See crocodiles & birdlife on the 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
• Spectacular views where the world heritage rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef
• Spot rare animals like a Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon
• Guided walk through the Daintree Rainforest on an elevated boardwalk with our amazing guides and learn about Aboriginal culture and rare flora & fauna
• Enjoy a lunch in the Daintree Rainforest
• Swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmogen Creek if you wish
• Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach - the only place in the world where two World Heritage-listed areas meet!
• cable Ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River
• Stop at an Ice Creamery for an ice-cream on the way home! (own expense)
Cruise onboard our super-yacht to 2 unique outer Great Barrier Reef locations
5 hours reef time with unlimited snorkelling
All snorkelling equipment & floatation devices and free lycra/sun-suit hire during Summer
Hot BBQ lunch including hot meats, fish, prawns & variety of fresh salads. (vegetarian options available)
FREE tea, coffee and water provided
FREE glass of wine and snack on return journey
Experienced & professional dive instructors and friendly crew
Spacious air-conditioned modern lounges and stylish upper deck to relax in comfort
Return transfer from your accommodation
1 Hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
Guided Daintree Rainforest Boardwalk Tour
Lunch at Cape Tribulation
Swim in the rainforest (optional)
Cape Tribulaion Beach
Cable Ferry crossing across the Daintree River
Stop at an Ice-Creamery on the way home (own expense)
On Reef Cruise: Refreshments, alcohol, snacks, underwater cameras, souvenir T-shirts, caps, wetsuit hire & lycra suit hire, semi-subermisble coral viewing tour, marine biologist tour, photographs (digital and/or USB).
On Rainforest Tour: Daintree Ice-Cream
7:00 AM Tue, Fri, Sun
Day 1: Return to Cairns 4:30pm
Day 2: Return to Cairns 5:30-6:00pm
Cairns, Port Douglas and Cairns Beaches
Reef Day - Check-in is from 7.15am to 8.00am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Please make your way to the Down Under Cruise and Dive counter to check-in. Boat departs 8.15am sharp.
Rainforest Day - Complimentary pick up from your accommodation (times vary-please contact us with your accommodation)
Comfortable clothing and suitable footwear,
Towel, hat & sunscreen, Camera,
Credit card/cash for snacks & souvenirs and
Bug Repellent for Rainforest Day
Children 0-14 years pay the child price. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
A reef tax and fuel levy applies to all persons traveling to the Great Barrier Reef. Please contact Reservations prior to travel to pay the $20pp.
Accommodation not included.
Cape Tribulation, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree, Daintree River and Outer Barrier Reef
Copyright 2022 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.