Tour ID: 10018625
Have a wonderful day and night out on the waters in the Whitsundays. Not having to hurry back at the end of a day is a wonderful feeling. You get to experience both a sunset and a sunrise, these memories will last a lifetime. With only 14 people onboard it is a relaxed cruise.
Join us on our two day / one night sailing adventure on board the 16.5M yacht, Waltzing Matilda.
The weather patterns, tides and currents determine where we go and what we do, but you can be assured of lots of snorkeling opportunities as well as lots of time at Whitehaven Beach.
Waltzing Matilda is a Queensland built vessel providing a sailing experience that combines comfort with adventure. This 'Roberts Ketch' provides a spacious and relaxed atmosphere for up to fourteen passengers. Waltzing Matilda has a fantastic sailing ability and your crew of two will show you the best locations of the Marine Park, cruising tropical waters and snorkelling to ensure your trip is truly memorable.
With a choice of shared cabin or private double cabins (please contact us for private cabin prices), wide flat uncluttered decks, shade awnings, roomy interior (8ft of headroom) and an Aussie BBQ, Waltzing Matilda is an ideal cruising yacht for a relaxed Whitsunday adventure.
IMPORTANT: Safety Requirements
To enable us to meet our duty of care and establish an acceptable level of risk, EACH passenger must be able to adhere to the following –
1. Have a clear understanding of safety directions and instructions given in English by the crew and be able to complete the required safety forms in English.
2. A passenger is only able to participate in water activities if they have a level of swimming experience. If they are unable to swim they will still be able to participate in the sailing trip - excluding water activities such as snorkelling.
3. In order to meet our minimum safety standards, passengers must be able to exit the vessel unassisted in an emergency. For example, a 1.5 meter ladder either into the tender vessel or into the saloon area depending on the chosen vessel.
All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, administration fees, professional skipper and crew, live-aboard or camp ashore accommodation, all meals, fresh linen and use of wet suits or stinger suits and snorkelling equipment.
Some vessels are liquor licensed and provide the option of purchasing alcohol on board but most vessels allow guests to bring their own (BYO) alcohol to enjoy responsibly on board at no charge. Most vessels provide bottled water and soft drinks for purchase on board.
2 days 1 nights
8:30 AM Tue, Thu, Sat
Pre Departure Check in: Between 7:00am to 4:00pm at 402 Shute Harbour Road Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802.
Please bring your voucher with you, this must be done in person preferably the day prior to travel if not please call reservations to re confirm 24-48hrs prior to your travel date.
Cruise departs at 8.30am on day 1, and returns at 4pm on day 2.
- A sense of fun and adventure!
- BYO drinks on non-licensed vessels (no glass bottles please)
- Beach towel and sun hat
- Your favourite music
- T-shirt, shorts and swimwear
- Sunscreen (min SPF 30+)
- Practical clothing and footwear
- Camera and film
- Warmer clothes for the winter months
A SMALL SOFT BAG WILL BE PROVIDED ON CHECK IN THIS IS THE ONLY BAG THAT CAN BE TAKEN ON YOUR TRIP
Please contact our office with age of children and our reservations staff will be able to assist you in choosing the best sailing experience for you and your family.
Price applies to per person berth in a single or double shared cabin.
Where accommodation is stated as Single, the rate is for one persons stay in a single bed in a shared cabin.
Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.