Tour ID: 10001933
To fly in a hot air balloon is an experience like no other. You feel like you are not moving but at the same tiem you are covering a lot of ground. The views from up here are amazing, the world does look different. It is so peaceful, you won't want to come down.
The Camden Valley sits in the heart of the Macarthur region (only 1 hour's drive from the Sydney city centre). Our flying area offers a diverse range of scenery from the Nepean River, the rock faces of the Blue Mountains, the historic towns of Camden and Picton and, in the distance, the Sydney city skyline and the ocean.
Our sunrise balloon flights include:
• Tea & coffee on arrival at pre flight briefing.
• Transport from the meeting place to the launch site.
• The offer to participate with the inflation/deflation of the balloons, if desired.
• 45-60 minute flight duration.
• Transport from the landing site back to Rydges
• Chilled champagne and fruit juice.
• Gourmet breakfast at Rydges
• A brief history lesson about ballooning.
• A personalised commemorative flight certificate.
• Your pilot is fully qualified and licensed by Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
• The whole experience takes about 3.5 to 4.0 hours in total. Meeting time is approximately one hour prior to sunrise. (We confirm the exact meeting time and give you a weather update the night prior to the flight).
Tea/coffee before the flight, return transport from Rydges Campbelltown to the launch/landing site, Buffet breakfast and Champagne ceremony.
In-flight photo available for purchase.
4:30 AM Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Sydney and Camden
The exact meeting time is given to you when you call in the evening before for your 'weather check'.
This is an outdoor activity, so please don't wear your best clothes. Dress as for hiking, i.e. high heels, thongs or open sandals are not suitable. Bring a change of socks in winter, or after rain, as feet can get wet and cold in the 'dewy' grass. We suggest you bring a cap as it can get warm on your head underneath the 'burner'. Sunglasses are also recommended. It will not be any colder in the air than on the ground. Dress in layers, so you can take a jacket or windcheater off, so as not to become too warm in the balloon.
We will fly children between the ages of 7 - 12 at the child rate, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
Sunrise flights Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting, meeting at sunrise at Rydges Campbelltown.
Hot air ballooning relies on suitable weather conditions in order to proceed safely. The cancellation of a flight is always a disappointment but for a safe and comfortable flight we need to be sure that we will be able to launch and land in calm conditions.
We need all passengers names and weights at the time of booking. Please put these details in the space provided when you are filling out the booking form. We will not fly ladies who pregnant.
Copyright 2023 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.