Tour ID: 10049841
This tour has 2 of the "world's best" included! Whitehaven Beach has been voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world and the flight is also voted one of the top ten aerial flights in the world! Imagine 5 hours in the Whitsundays, 1.5 of them in a seaplane dropping you off at the best spots. You will have time to swim at Whitehaven Beach, then will have time to snorkel and also see the coral from a glass bottom boat in a secluded lagoon.
Our award-winning signature experience combines the absolute best the Whitsunday region has to offer in a half day tour. Take in the stunning scenery and iconic sights of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and Whitsunday Islands from the air, snorkel at our private reef location and visit the famous Whitehaven Beach in style by a seaplane. A bucket list experience for many travelers!
• Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands
• Approximately two hours at Air Whitsundays private semi-submersible vessel, comprising of coral viewing, relaxing and snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon.
• One hour visit to Whitehaven Beach.
• All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices for inexperienced snorkellers
• Wetsuit or stinger suits, Beach umbrellas, Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
• Comprehensive in-flight commentary
• Airlie Beach hotel transfers
No Specific Times Daily
Tour return times are subject to tides. Return times are generally between 12.00pm and 6.30pm.
Airlie Beach, Whitsundays and Long Island
Flights operate from the Main Terminal at Whitsunday Coast Airport in Proserpine, which is approximately 35mins from Airlie Beach. All tours offer compimentary hotel pick up and drop off service in Airlie Beach.
Swimwear and towel, Suncreen, sunglasses and hat, Camera and/or videocamera, Light jacket for cooler months, Prescription mask for snorkelling if required
Children aged 3-12 years are valid to travel at child rates.
Infants aged under 3 years are valid to travel free of charge and will be required to sit on the lap of parents using a lap extension baby belt.
Tour departure times are subject to tides to ensure optimal snorkelling and scenic flying conditions.
Departure times are generally between 7.30am and 2.00pm.
Once a booking has been made the reservations team will be in contact to confirm the departure time of your tour date.
All flights are operated at Air Whitsunday Seaplanes discretion and are subject to time change due to weather, tides and other aircraft variables.
Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsundays
Copyright 2023 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.