Tour ID: 10053107
The Grampians, stunning sandstone ranges, just waiting to be explored by you. This national park is rich in Aboriginal history and has abundant Australian wildlife. You will be overwhelmed by the beauty, a photographers paradise! You will visit lookouts and waterfalls and learn all about the history of the Grampians.
* Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampains has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
* Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of the Grampians National Park.
* The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
* Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surrounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
* Australian Wildlife Guaranteed: Lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park
* Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point
* Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Hike down to one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
* Jaws of Death: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
* Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (own expense)
National Park fees, light lunch, morning tea, air-conditioned small group touring, experienced tour guide with regional knowledge.
7:15 AM Tue, Fri, Sun
Default departure point is the Athenaeum Theatre (188 Collins Street) at 7.15am.
A list of our only other available pick up locations and tentative times for this tour can be found here. Please notify us of your preferred pickup location and we will confirm your pickup time.
Highly recommend being ready a few minutes before the pickup time. Due to traffic condition, please do not panic if the bus is running 5 – 10 minutes later than pickup time. If the bus has not picked you up within 10 minutes of the pickup time, please contact our office.
Water, camera, comfortable walking shoes
Not suitable to Children under 8 years old, due to the nature, amount of walking and safety whilst on this tour. Children aged 8 to 17 must be accompanied my a parent or guardian.
Child rates apply to Children between the ages of 8 – 12 years of age, we ask that strictly no pushers/stollers are to be taken on tour.
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.