Tour ID: 10059001
Walk amongst the Karri trees and the Ancient Empire walk with Tingle Trees. Then visit the stunning coast of William Bay after you walk the forest tree tops.
· Riverside suburbs and yacht clubs south of Perth
· Market gardens and orchards around Donnybrook - home of the Granny Smith Apple
· The Diamond Tree - a onetime bushfire watch tower atop a 51 metre Karri tree
· Experience the Tree Top walk at the Valley of the Giants rising to 44 metres through the forest canopy - exciting, dramatic!
· Take the Ancient Empire Walk down into the twisted gnome like darkness of the Tingle Tree Forest. (¾ hour for Tingle Trees and tree top walk)
· Traverse pathways in the gloom of the forest floor and explore hollowed buttressed bases of the centuries old Giants
· Visit the stunning coastline of William Bay - renowned for its windswept granite tors
· Travel inland via Mt Barker and Kojonup
· Return to Perth stopping for dinner at the Kodja Place Visitors Centre (own expense)
Picnic lunch and Tree Top Walk entry
8:00 AM Tue
Tour departs from the Crown Perth, Riverside Taxi Rank next to McDonalds. Passengers meeting here are required to check-in by 7.45am.
Selected hotel pickups available - please advise hotel name and address at time of booking should you require a hotel pick up and we advise the most convenient location in your confirmation email.
Children are considered 4-12yrs. Children from 0-3yrs are classified as infants and a free of charge, however will not occupy a seat and do not receive lunch. Infants are required to travel on parents lap for the duration of the tour.
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.