Tour ID: 10059710
Imagine a half day tour where you get so close to the beautiful blue waters of the Whitsundays as you travel through this wonderful marine park. All your gear is supplied, so come and have a 2 hour adventure with us. The wind in your hair, the taste of the water, the beauty of the islands, do you need any more encouragement to creat a memory which will last a lifetime?
Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest model Sea-Doo jetski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park.
OPEN WATER JETSKIING - CRUISE DAYDREAM AND SOUTH MOLLE ISLANDS - 2 HOURS JETSKIING
A great tour for the more adventurous traveller who wants to maximise their time on the water. Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands including the scenic waterways around Daydream and South Molle Islands while pausing for photos, power snacks and the occasional marine life encounter.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. Bottled water and all riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Two Island Safari operates daily and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
• Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
• All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
• Power snacks and bottled water
• All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
2 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 3 hours)
1:30 PM Daily
Airlie Beach and Whitsundays
Tour Times: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours on jetski, plus 1hr check in and briefings.
Check in: Airlie Adventure Central, Shop 3, Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick ups available)
Treat it like a day on beach...bring your swimmers, some casual clothes, sunscreen and a towel. Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 12 years, subject to weather conditions. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour. All passengers and drivers pay the full adult rate.
$Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 12 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 24 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Must be able to understand English
Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays, Daydream Island and South Molle Island
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.