Tour ID: 10060482
Things to Do In Adelaide! The price quoted includes up to 6 guests. Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences as all tours can be modified to suit your needs. In the morning, you will be introduced to the city of Adelaide, surrounded by park-lands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafes and restaurants. Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum, we then stop for a short break at National Wine Centre of Australia. You will have free time to purchase morning tea at the cafe or taste wine from the extensive Australian collection. Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo, visit Australia’s only Giant Pandas Wang Wang and Fu Ni. Continue to North Adelaide and visit St Peters Cathedral and the Adelaide Oval. Our next stop is Haigh's Chocolates for a tour and tastings at this iconic South Australian company.
Your afternoon tour commences with a scenic drive to Mount Lofty Summit, the highest point in the southern Ranges. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity. As part of the Tour you may wish to visit Cleland Wild Life Park, it is one of the few places in Australia where you can get right up close to, and even hold, a koala. We then arrive at Hahndorf; this is the oldest surviving German settlement in Australia. This lovely village was founded by Lutheran who immigrated to Australia in 1830; you will have enough time for afternoon tea or a taste of traditional German beer at Adelaide’s oldest German settlement
• Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
• The National Wine Centre , Botanic Gardens, Bicentennial Conservatory,
• Adelaide Zoo - home to Wang Wang and Funi.
• Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill, St Peter’s Cathedral, a landmark of Adelaide.
• Adelaide stadium is mostly used for cricket and Australian rules football, but also plays host to rugby league, rugby union, soccer, and concerts.
• River Torrens with its garden banks
• Haigh's Chocolates (Haigh’s not available on Sunday & Public Holidays).
• Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
• Cleland Wild Life Park, you can get right up close to, and even hold, a koala
• German village of Hahndorf
Haigh's Chocolates factory tour & tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed on these dates.
Entrance Fees to Adelaide Zoo and Cleland Wild Life Park are not included in this tour
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
FUN…..ENTERTAINING…..Experience of a LIFETIME
Snacks and drinks are provided along the journey.
Admission fees are included in all Tours unless stated otherwise.
9:30 AM Daily
Adelaide, Glenelg, Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale and Hahndorf
Pick up is at 9:30am from Outer Harbour at Port Adelaide
a driver will meet you in the pick up area at the terminal
he will be holding a sign with the name of the lead traveller
Tours can be modified to suit your arrival or departure time
Price is based on a private tour of 8 hrs for up to 6 guests. When making your reservation, please select '1' family in order to calculate the price for up to 6 people.
Adelaide, Glenelg, Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.