Tour ID: 10063552
Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon sunlight and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximise our time enjoying the stunning scenery and native forests.
• Avoid the crowds and peak hour traffic with later departures
• Capture a stunning sunset from our favourite vantage points, see the changing colours of the landscape
• Explore the Blue Mountains a World Heritage National Park
• Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
• Amazing views across the Jamison Valley
• Wentworth Falls or Paradise Pools
• Three Sisters Rock Formations overlooking Jamison Valley at sunset
• Wildlife Spotting, lookout for wild Kangaroos and other wildlife
***BOOK IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2020 & RECEIVE 10% OFF FOR TRAVEL AFTER 01APR2020 UNTIL 31MAR2020***
Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains
With a late morning departure, you will have extra time to explore Sydney before joining this tour to one of the world's most spectacular World Heritage-listed national parks. Located 50 kilometres from Sydney CBD, the Blue Mountains is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, and rich in Aboriginal heritage.
A rugged mountain range of unique sandstone formations and steep cliffs, the Blue Mountains is known for its dramatic landscape. Surrounded by giant eucalyptus trees which creates a blue haze that lives up to its name. The “Blue” Mountains.
After a delightful picnic lunch, explore the region to view the amazing Jamison Valley. Get up close to the storied sandstone formation, the iconic Three Sisters.
Hike along some impressive bush trails toward one of the most breathtaking waterfalls in New South Wales then settle in to watch the sun sink behind the distant mountains casting shadows over the rock formations and eucalyptus forests.
On the journey home, take a quick break to grab some dinner (own expense) before we go kangaroo spotting! Many of Australia’s native animals are much more active in the dusk hours and we’ll explore some of the secret spots where we are most likely to find wildlife
• National Park Entry fees
• Guided bushwalk
• Picnic Lunch
• Australian wildlife spotting
• Wifi on the return journey home
• Selected pick up/drop off in Sydney (Bondi Junction, Kings Cross & City)
12:00 PM Daily
10:00 AM Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun
Seasonal Return Times: Summer (Nov to Apr) 21.30pm / Winter (May to Oct) 19.30pm
Trip ends at George St, Sydney Central
Operates: Mon, Tues*, Wed, Thurs*, Fri, Sat, Sun* (seasonal from Nov to Apr)
Default meeting point: WakeUp! Sydney, 814 George St, Sydney CBD (pickups begin 30mins prior)
• 07 October 2018 – 06 April 2019 summer @ 12:00pm
• 07 April 2019 – 05 October 2019 winter – @ 10:00am
• 06 October 2019 – 04 April 2020 summer @ 12:00pm
• 05 April 2020 – 03 October 2020 winter – @ 10:00am
• 04 October 2020 – 03 April 2021 summer @ 12:00pm
Other pickups available on request at the locations found here.
** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior.
Comfortable walking shoes
Due to the nature and content of these tours and bus safety regulations, children under 8 years of age cannot travel on this tour.
A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
Enclosed sturdy walking shoes are recommended.
Approximate walking time 2 hours.
Some walking maybe upon uneven surfaces.
Sydney, Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Glenbrook, The Rocks and North Sydney
Copyright 2023 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.