Tour ID: 10063673
Don't miss the ski season! We will take you to Mt Buller for the day! It is such a wonderful resort where there is something for everyone and for every level. A day in the snow is magical. If skiing isn’t your thing then join our wonderful guide and he will take you on a guided walk of the Village Circuit Track.
Tourism in Australia is not all about paradisiac beaches, as you’ll see in our spectacular Mt Buller Snow Day tour! Join us for a day of fun in the snow, starting with a beautiful drive from Melbourne CBD to Mt Buller.
Spend the rest of the day enjoying the snow in whatever way you prefer. Mt Buller offers attractions for skilled skiers and snowboarders, first lessons for the ones who are willing to try these awesome winter sports & plenty of space for adults and kids to play in the snow. There are also tobogganing areas, and a stunning walk which is guided by our amazing tour guide! You can also partake in a guided breathtaking ride across Mt Buller's slopes on the Northside Express chairlift (additional $20). Why not indulge yourself in the cafes and restaurants in the Swiss-style village, and maybe even do some shopping while you’re at it! It’ll definitely be a day when we’ll create remarkable moments!
- Pick up at St Paul’s Cathedral (opposite Federation Square) at 6am
- Entry to the Mt Buller Resort
- Guided walk through the Village Circuit Track, stunning views and experience!
- Plenty of opportunity for tobogganing and playing in the snow – you can borrow one of our toboggans!
- Other options at own expenses: equipment/clothing hiring, ski and snowboard lessons
- Drive back to Melbourne, expected time arrival 7:30pm depending on traffic conditions
Resort entry fee.
Ski and snowboarding equipment/clothing
13 - 14 hours
6:00 AM Daily
Pickup at St Paul's Cathedral in Melbourne CBD
Dress appropriately for very cold and often humid weather.
Beanies and Gloves are strongly recommended.
Children under 14 years, including infants, pay child price.
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.