Tour ID: 10064106
This is the perfect day tour to take, leave Melbourne behind and enjoy hours relaxing at the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs. Trust me you will never want to leave! On the way home you will have fun on the Arthurs Seat Gondola, surrounded by spectacular scenery before heading off to photograph the famous Mornington Peninsula’s Bathing Boxes. I wonder what colour combination you will choose as your favourite, mine was the red & yellow one!
Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
Join us for the day as we relax in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hotsprings, followed by a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes that is definitely Instagram-worthy.
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs Kick off the day with an opportunity to relax that is not to be missed! Bathe, relax and unwind at this tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool and not to mention the iconic Hilltop Pool which boasts a 360-degree view of the region. Spend 2 -3 hours relaxing in naturally heated mineral baths.
Arthurs Seat Eagle State-of-the-art gondola fly over the state forest to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula. The only problem being, you’ll be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city or spotting the wildlife as you soar high above the trees.
Peninsula bathing boxes An iconic image of the Mornington’s Peninsula’s Port Phillip Bay, these bathing boxes are the area’s symbol of summer and are a tourist attraction to themselves. We’ll stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely Instagram-worthy where these bathing boxes are set upon the colourful back drop of the crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for.
- National Park fees
- Entry into Peninsula Hot Springs
- Towel at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Roundtrip transport to and from selected pickup location’s
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
10:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
9:00 AM Sat
Monday - Friday Departure Times
- 9.20am Travelodge Hotel Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
- 9.35am Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne
- 9.45am Her majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
- 10am – Mail Exchange Hotel Southern Cross– 688 Bourke Street. (Please wait at the bus stop)
Saturday departure time
- 8.25 Travelodge Hotel Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
- 8.35 Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne
- 8.45 Her majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
- 9.00 Mail Exchange Hotel Southern Cross – 688 Bourke Street. (Please wait at the bus stop)
* Guests must be waiting at pickup point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pickup.
Bathers, sunscreen, Water Bottle, Hat & Sunglasses, Warm clothes, Camera & Comfortable walking shoes.
We are more than happy to accommodate children, however, some restrictions may apply. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We offer children’s rates for 0 – 15 years, and they are entitled to travel at the child rate (some restrictions apply).
Booster seats can be provided, however these must be pre-booked at least 72 hours prior to the tour departure date. No prams are permitted inside the vehicle as we don’t have storage space.
To ensure we can cater for dietary needs on the day of the tour, please provide us with any dietary requirements when booking or 48 hour prior to the tour departure.
Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
Copyright 2022 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.