Tour ID: 10064129
Join us for a day to remember! We start early to avoid the rush and our coach has a maximum of 11 passengers, a small group is the best way to travel. The Great Ocean Road is one the best coastal drives in the world, around every bend is yet another wonderful surprise. The first sighting of the 12 Apostles will leave you speechless! Our tour also takes you to Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you will learn about the history & culture of the area. There is also plenty of time to see the great wildlife of the area.
Travel in comfort on this majestic stretch of Victoria's coastline. Enjoy this intimate journey with a small group (11 people) which allows for more stops and time spent exploring the many hidden places along the Great Ocean Road!
*Languages spoken English or Polish.
What is included?
- Pickup from an accessible meeting place in CBD Melbourne.
- Safe and comfortable fully air-conditioned transfer mini-bus (with good music and good vibes)!
- Professional Tour Guide (First Aid trained).
- A stop at the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre which includes
- A feeding session with Kangaroos, Emus and Wallabies
- Morning Tea (included)
- Art Gallery exhibits
- Visit the world famous surf location Bell's Beach
- A scenic journey along the storm carved Great Ocean Road
- Koala and native bird spotting throughout an eucalyptus forest
- Visit the local township of Apollo Bay
- Exploring through the Great Otway National Park ancient rainforest
- Magnificent rock formations including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge at the Port Campbell National Park
- A guided tour for the entire day learning about the rich history of our beautiful coast
- All park fees are included
- Water will be available and included for the day
- Dry fruit snacks included
- Sunscreen included
What will your day look like?
Our Great Ocean Road Day tour is a full day trip that starts early to ensure we cover many of the must see attractions along the spectacular coastline. You can be sure to enjoy the journey in our comfortable air-conditioned buses and knowledgeable tour guides who will be guiding you along pointing out facts and rich history every step of the way.
Experience the deep history and heritage of Narana, an award winning Aboriginal Centre offering authentic, immersive, cultural experiences. Here you will get to enjoy personal up and close animal experiences and feed Emus, Kangaroos and Wallabies! Explore the Narana art gallery that exhibits artworks from internationally acclaimed and emerging Aboriginal and Torres Strait artists and enjoy the included morning tea.
We then make our way down the storm carved coastlines where we will stop periodically at historical points to take in the views and learn about the history. A beautiful area we visit on our day trip is Kennett River where a lot of Koalas and native birds call home. You will be able to walk along the eucalyptus forest looking for them up in the trees and interacting with the friendly birds. Some may even land on you!
We will then stop for lunch at the beautiful coastal town of Apollo Bay where you will be able to explore a variety of the towns shops and cafes to grab a bite to eat (own expense). Then we head to the mountains where you will get to experience the full marvel of the Great Otway National Park and it’s lush surrounding rainforests. You will get to take a stroll through the ancient rainforest and really take in the marvel of lush fern gullies, dense forests and largest hardwood trees on the planet.
Following this we will continue our journey through to Port Campbell National Park where the world famous rock formations the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge (my personal favourite) and London Bridge reside. You will get to walk around these natural wonders, take in the views from the lookouts and have plenty of opportunity to take photos!
Morning Tea (Coffee/Tea & Biscuits), Water, Dried Fruit, All Park Fees, Experience Guide, Sunscreen
6:30 AM Daily
Pickup will occur at 6.30am in front of the Immigration museum at the Cnr of Flinders St and Market St (easy accessible by both Train and Tram).
Bring yourself and a camera for all the amazing photos you will take!
Due to road regulations children, only children great than 4 years old can participate. Please get in touch if you a Child Booster seat is required. Child rate applies to ages 4-14.
- All passengers are required to wear seat belts whilst in transit.
- No large luggage storage on the tour.
- Please dress appropriate to cater for weather on the day.
- There are small walks to reach some of the attractions, please wear comfortable shoes.
Great Ocean Road
Copyright 2023 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.