Tour ID: 10064140
Exhilarate your senses with a full-day visit to the award-winning coastal oasis Peninsula Hot Springs, less than 90 mins from Melbourne. An idyllic escape for some much-needed relaxation, connection and rejuvenation, unwind and experience geothermal bathing in a stunning natural setting.
With over 50 globally inspired bathing experiences to explore within the Bath House, a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs is a sure-fire way to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Relaxation begins as soon as you board this direct shuttle, sit back and enjoy this retreat from the everyday. Pamper yourself at the world class Peninsula Hot Springs as you soak up the serene settings and absorb the peace, whilst relaxing and rejuvenating. The goal of the Peninsula Hot Springs are your pleasures, with the purpose being ‘to create experiences where people relax in nature and
connect with the deep well of their being’. The pools and private baths are filled with flowing natural thermal mineral waters at this award-winning coastal oasis, so you can let your worries wash away as you relax back in the naturally healing waters and mineral-rich thermal pools. The Bath House has over 50 different bathing experiences available and provides areas suitable for guests young and old. There is also a kiosk available which offers lunches and light morning and afternoon snacks for your convenience. Peninsula Hot Springs is just 90 minutes from Melbourne
and can proudly claim to be the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria.
Driving Distance: 200km
• 3 hours bathing time (over 50 spa experiences)
• Express transport to & from Peninsula Hot Springs
• Bath House entry (excluding "Transport Only" fare type)
• Central Melbourne city pick-up / drop off service
• On-board free WiFi access
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles
• Experienced road crew
• Spa treatments and wellness activity inclusions can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
• Locker and towel hire are available upon arrival at reception for an extra $5 dollar fee per item.
• All food and beverages, available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol are prohibited.
• Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point.
8:20 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
Our meeting point is - Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne @ 8:20am
• Swimwear or bathers, towel
• Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area, rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable.
• Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, thongs (flip flops) are recommended around pools and any wet areas.
• We recommend that you bring your own water bottle to drink from during your visit.
• Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafe's onsite.
Adult fare prices apply from 16+ yrs old.
Child fare prices apply from 3 to 15 yrs old.
Infant fare prices apply from 0 to 2 yrs old, with child protective seats included.
• Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes.
• The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
• Only hand luggage is allowed on day tours.
Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
Copyright 2021 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.