Tour ID: 10064141
***BOOK IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2020 & RECEIVE 10% OFF FOR TRAVEL AFTER 01APR2020 UNTIL 31MAR2020***
• Extend your weekend with an escape to Peninsula Hot Springs with this evening offering
• Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa destination on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula
• Relax and rejuvenate in the natural hot mineral waters which flow into this tranquil coastal oasis, creating the perfect social bathing experience
• Explore over 50 globally inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers and our signature hilltop pool, with stunning 360-degree views of the region.
• Sumptuous food and beverage offerings available from a choice of cafes on site
• Take advantage of music and events only offered in the evenings
• Your journey to relaxation awaits, less than 90 minutes from Melbourne onboard this hassle-free transfer service.
Exhilarate your senses with a full-day visit to the award-winning coastal oasis Peninsula Hot Springs, less than 90 mins from Melbourne. An idyllic escape for some much-needed relaxation, connection and rejuvenation, unwind and experience geothermal bathing in a stunning natural setting. With over 50 globally inspired bathing experiences to explore within the Bath House, a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs is a sure-fire way to rejuvenate your mind body and soul.
Relaxation begins as soon as you board this direct shuttle, sit back and enjoy this retreat from the everyday.
• 3 hours bathing time (over 50 spa experiences)
• Express transport to & from Peninsula Hot Springs
• Bath House entry (excluding "Transport Only" fare type)
• Central Melbourne city pick-up / drop off service
• On-board free WiFi access
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles
• Experienced road crew
• Spa treatments and wellness inclusions can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
• Locker and towel hire are available upon arrival at reception for an extra $5 dollar fee per item.
• All food and beverages, available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol are prohibited.
• Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point.
3:30 PM Fri, Sat, Sun
Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
Our meeting point is - Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne @ 3:30pm
• Swimwear or bathers, towel
• Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area, rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable.
• Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, thongs (flip flops) are recommended around pools and any wet areas.
• We recommend that you bring your own water bottle to drink from during your visit.
• Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafes’ onsite.
Adult fare prices apply from 16+ yrs old.
Child fare prices apply from 3 to 15 yrs old.
Infant fare prices apply from 0 to 2 yrs old, with child protective seats included.
• Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes.
• The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
• Only hand luggage is allowed on day tours.
Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
Copyright 2020 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.