Tour ID: 10064291
• Anderson’s Tours will pick you up bright and early in Sydney City Centre and set off towards the stunning Blue Mountains!To maximize out time in the area.
• Our small group sizes mean we can take you to a variety of unique lookout points to experience some of the best views of Jamison Valley, Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters – away from the big crowds!
• You will also enjoy short bushwalks with your knowledgeable guide to learn about and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Enjoy lunch in Leura at your own expense in the many cafes of Leura.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park(opens in a new tab) where you will have the chance to get up close and personal with native Australian animals! Hand-feed a kangaroo, cuddle a koala, wave at a wallaby and see emus, wombats and much more.
• Enjoy a cruise down the famous Parramatta River into stunning Sydney Harbour, be sure to have your camera at the ready to snap some of the unforgettable views, including the iconic Sydney House!
7:00 AM Daily
FREE CBD Hotel pick up from selected hotels only
Please email operator where you are staying and they will advise nearest pick up, this must be done as soon as you book.
Click here to view pick-ups in Google maps
All pick up must be pre-booked and confirmed
We recommend eating breakfast before boarding, hot food or drinks are not permitted onboard for safety reasons
During the busy Christmas/New Year period, our pickups are restriced to three meeting points only
Comfortable walking shoes
Windproof jacket for the cooler days
Umbrellas are provided on bus if required
Lunch is at own expense
Copyright 2023 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.